Confront

Why is this so sad but so cute and loving

(Hashira's POV)
Once we had him captured, we went back to Kagaya's estate letting someone else bring him down to the prison. It was turning dark which means we had to hurry before we had any missions. "Lovely evening, isn't it." "Yes the light of the moon is shining above us." "Ah, have you got him yet?" Most of the hashiras nodded. After a little while, they decided for two hashiras to go down and confront tanjiro and with that, the meeting was over.

======================================

(Tanjiro's POV)
As the two hashiras walked in, Giyuu and Mitsuri. We stared at each other for a while until Giyuu asked, "Who are you?" I just smiled and said, "I'm Tanjiro, did you forget?" "You know what I mean." "Why are you with Muzan aren't you human?" this time Mitsuri spoked up. "Hmm, figurative." "We're done here." "Oh, are you sure." Giyuu nodded and they walked out.

(Hashira's POV)
"It's useless if we keep asking him, he won't say anything, any plans Mitsuri?" "I'm not sure, is he even a human?" "Of course he is, demons can't walk in the sun." "Yes but why would Muzan have him, he probably would've been dead by now even if you was using him, Tanjiro would've told us and we could have helped him." 'Unless he's able to walk into the sun but that's impossible' thought Giyuu. "Unless he had a way!" "What!? But that's impossible, that can't be." We looked at each other worriely.

(Tanjiro's POV)
'Hmm, they might have figured it out but that's no problem, I'll just contact one of the upper moons and tell them the situation in case Muzan is mad and comes looking for me.' I thought. I smiled as I contacted the uppermoons telling the situation and the plan through our minds.

(Hashira's POV)
We waited for Mitsuri and Giyuu to come back and when they did, they had a worried look. They had told us everything and their theories of Tanjiro which Master had a worried look. "If this is true then we must prepare, if Muzan knows how to get the power, he'll be even more difficult to kill." We all came up with a plan but for now we had to get ready for the battle.

(Author's note)
Sorry if I haven't update, schools back in session for me 😩✋, meaning I'll be busy, but I do hope I'll have time.

Word Count: 402