The Kocho

(Tanjiro's POV)
I waited for midnight and when it came, I saw one person or in this case one demon: Doma. "How's the mission?" "It's ok, but it's boring and plus they haven't reviewed any information yet. "Well one of us we keep checking in with you and when the time comes, we'll get you back or better yet, we kill them. Well I gotta go see you." "Bye." Once Doma left, Tanjiro decided to stay up for a bit as he was not feeling sleepy and if any case someone wakes up and exposes some information.

Time skip - Morning

(3rd POV)
Shinobu woke up as she got ready for the day, then Kanao and Nezuko. Shinobu told them what had happened and he'll be staying in the guest room.

(Nezuko'a POV)
Shinobu had told us about the boy and requested me to get him so they can continue the meeting. As I got there, he was already wake so I came in. "Shinobu has requested for you as for a meeting taking place." "Alright." He looked at me when I came in and answered. I waited outside the door for him to finish getting ready, he was wearing a black shirt and pants with a faded green to black haori. We went out of the estate to Oyakata estate so they can continue the meeting from yesterday.

(3rd POV)
Once everyone had arrived, they all had a concerned face of why Muzan wanted him. They all started asking questions which Tanjiro lied to them all and once they finished, they requested for Tanjiro to go. He did what they requested but not entirely as he stuck around the outside of the building in the shadows where no one can see him and listen to the conversation between them.

======================================

(Tanjiro's POV)
As they had their meeting, I stuck around and found quite a lot so once they finished, I went to explore the place. There were a lot of people around protecting the place or something but I noticed some things that are useful and can help us get in, there are three entrances where the slayers would stand guard as not so much of other places.

I stayed away from people but mostly the hashiras which I learned all there names and their breathing styles. It was boring so I decided to go on a "walk". When I was able to get away, I found some weak demons and told them to get me things but as they didn't know who I was, they tried to kill me until they noticed my marks, I killed them, it was a pity. As I gathered all the things I needed, I hid them and went back which nobody questioned as they didn't even know I was gone.

Author's note:
I will keep updating the chapter questions number as where all the questions will go. I will also put the answers in there so you guys can know what my decision is(depending on the majority of your guys answer).

Word Count: 509