Training

(3rd POV)
Muzan wasn't sure what to do with Tanjiro as he was too busy. He decided if he should leave him with Nakime as she was the best but she had to look over the fortress, while the other 3 moons would mostly be busy. So instead he assigned upper moon 6. Tanjiro loved to walk around and explore new rooms. He went into a room that had a desk so he looked inside the drawer and found paper and pencil. As he was drawing, upper moon 6 got bored so she left, and thought she would back later.

As tanjiro finished, he wanted to explore more so he went through the doors, and the halls started to shift which he wasn't exactly sure which part of the fortress he's in. He kept looking for other demons or an upper moon and he couldn't so he went into a room and through the other door across. He kept exploring which made him even more lost. He thought he would never find them again so he started crying which Nakime heard. She shifted the platform she was on and found Tanjiro across on the opposite side which Tanjiro ran up to her, also reaching out his hand for Nakime to take.

Nakime took his hand and comforted him with playing her instrument. She finally got him too calm down and shifted again to the main area but when she did, she saw Muzan angry, ripping the upper moon's body. Muzan then noticed Nakime and tanjiro and asked, "Where was he?" "He was on the other side, I heard him crying but I was able to calm him down." Nakime answered. Tanjiro then ran up to Muzan as he picked him up.

======================================

After the incident, Muzan thought it would be best for Tanjiro to start his training if he ever gets separated from the demons.

Tanjiro learned to used a sword pretty fast and efficiently from Kokushibo. Kokushibo wasn't surprised at it. Once he got the basics down, he started to learn different breathing techniques.

Akaza trained Tanjiro hand to hand combat which he wasn't as fast as using a sword but he did slowly improved.

As for Douma, he taught him the basic of learning which includes word, spelling, and etc. Tanjiro wasn't the best at pronouncing words so he had nicknames for all the upper moons and Muzan. He called Muzan Musan, Douma doma, Akaza Aka, and Kokushibou Koku.

Word Count: 410