'Friend'

(Tanjiro's POV)
As I walked around, I noticed most people were looking at me and also muttering/whispering to one another which annoyed me very much but I didn't want people to think I'm undercover.

I walked around until I found a garden so I decided to sit there when I saw Muichiro, the mist hashira. He sat next to me but I pretended I didn't noticed until he said looking at the sky, "What are those call again?" "Hm... clouds." "Oh ok." We sat in quite for a few minutes until he asked, "how did Muzan get you?" I then paused for a moment not knowing what to say so I lied and said, "I don't remember, I was with my family but then I woke up and I was in an empty room." "Oh ok, I'll forget anyways." Before I could, a kasugai crow squawk, "demon near mountain(insert name), demon near mountain(insert name)." "Oh goodbye." And with that he left.

======================================
Time skip - night

(3rd POV)
When it turned night, Akaza went to see Tanjiro. He snuck in from the back and when he reached Tanjiro, Tanjiro opened the window to let Akaza in. Tanjiro was wearing a white haori which Akaza had to admit, he looked adorable in.

"Tanjiro, any news about the hashiras and their plans?" "Hello Aka, yea, I overheard somethings." After he told me everything he knew, he said goodbye and left.

But what they didn't know was someone watching them. 'I have to tell master and the hashiras.' They thought.

(Author's note)
I had placed another question #2 in the chapter question, check it out and comment what you think on it if you'd like.

Word Count: 286

To be continued...