Discover

(Hashira's POV)
As Genya explained what had happened and overheard, we all could believe it. "If this is true then what should we do?" Asked Mitsuri. "Hmm... we can spy on him to get more information." "That's a good idea, we might be able to defeat Muzan." They all agreed with the plan as Okayata-sama sent them off.

But little did they know a certain demon was listening.

(Tanjiro's POV)
So they think they can get me to spill some information to defeat Musan, ha likely.

======================================

Later that day

(Tanjiro's POV)

As I headed toward the garden, I saw Muichiro looking at the clouds so I went and sat next to him. "Hello, what are you doing?" "What's that call again?" We started talking until it turned night and said out goodbyes.

I walked back to my room and waited for the hashira or someone else fortunately as I was waiting, I saw Aka which I mouthed someone is going to listen as he knew and backed away into the shadows.

(Kanao's POV)
I silently walked to Tanjiro's room and as I peaked in, he sitting up, eyes closed so I waited and waited for three hours but he wasn't moving or doing anything so I went to master's room and reported what I saw.

(Tanjiro's POV)
As I waited for the person to be gone, I went ahead and spoked to Aka through our minds. I sensed that they were gone by the time I finished explaining so I went ahead and told him he could come out.

We spoked until dawn was coming and said our goodbyes and said Doma is coming next instead which I was happy since he is my favorite person besides Musan.

Word Count: 289