Chapter 7

Angelina's pov

The weekend passed quickly which meant only one thing. School. Why did I not tell them about me already graduating? And now regret is all I feel. I took excruciating slow steps to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I got out of the shower, dried myself, and headed to my wardrobe.

When I was done getting dressed and putting on my makeup making sure to cover the visible tattoos on my arms, I headed downstairs where I found everyone at the table. Riccardo and Lucian were on their phones. Diego and Antonio were eating and Marco was serving himself some food. Damon looked like he wanted to go back to bed and I don't blame him, Ok well I do dealing with a hangover on a Monday is the worst I speak with experience.

 Damon looked like he wanted to go back to bed and I don't blame him, Ok well I do dealing with a hangover on a Monday is the worst I speak with experience

Her outfit^^

"Young lady change this instant!" I heard people shout well everyone except Damon his headache must have been killing him even more. Good.

Cue evil witch laugh. 

Either way, I just ignored them, made a cup of coffee, and sat down getting a few pancakes. I felt some stares on me as I ate.

"What?" I asked while stuffing my mouth with Marco's delicious pancakes.

"Didn't you hear what we just said," Lucian asks and I shrug, "I heard but I just chose to ignore you so don't waste your time telling me to change it's not going to happen."

"But boys at school are going to look at you with fuck me eyes," Diego practically whined.

"Aren't you one of those boys yourself," I asked with an innocent smile making Diego whine more. Everyone chuckled, ok not everyone Lucian and Damon crack tiny weensy smiles.

"Dad I don't do that tell her," he practically begged while fake crying. Damon just rolled his eyes at his twin and said, "I can mention Stephanie, Lola, Yeni-"

"Hey don't act like a saint weren't you the one who had a fivesome with Dani, Ella, and their friends last week."

Ok, I didn't want to hear these details. Someone, please save my poor ears. And my savior, Riccardo clears his throat.

"So Bambina are you excited to go to attend school," Ricardo asks with a small smile making me look at him with a blank expression. I looked at him for the next 20 seconds until I finally replied.

"Do you want the honest truth," I say and he nods, "No, like honestly if you're happy to go to school you must be messed up no offense to the school lovers out there just my honest opinion."

"Oh." Was the reply I received and I rolled my eyes and continued with my food. After I was done eating. I took my plate to the kitchen and got an apple. Waiting for the others to finish up.

Golden View Academy. Of course the best for the 'kings'. This place looked like a cliché rich kids' zone with all the expensive cars, expensive clothes, and latest gadgets.