Chapter 4

Third person's pov

Ricardo and Marco landed in London by late morning and made their way to the cars they hired.

"The kids are wondering what work we urgently had to do," Marco said with a smile.

"They have no idea what they are in for."

The drive was silent but in the car, the silence held so many emotions. Happiness, anger, sadness, and excitement.

They finally reached the police station they were told to come to and Ricardo nearly jumped out of the car.

They took a bit of breathing time before finally making their way to the inside where a woman in her mid-twenties stood.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Ricardo Romano am Rose, Angelina Valentine's social worker. She is in that room there but I must warn you Angelina is not your average kid she is introverted and very closed off but she will warm up. eventually."

But the Romanos didn't bother with her speech because they were busy starring at the door which hid their sister away.

"So can we go in," Ricardo asked and Rose nodded, and Marco and he immediately went in.

They begin to search the room for their Bambina until they met a familiar mop of brown hair and they immediately knew it was her.

She was giving them her back as she was attending to a call and they just prayed for her to turn so they could see her face. And it's like luck was on their side.

Angelina was finishing a call with one of her men who was leaving for New York with her. He was arranging for her cars and bikes to be shipped to her mansion in New York until she felt someone's gaze on her and not just one but two.

She cut the call immediately and she turned to meet the people who were starring at her.

When Angelina turned Marco and Ricardo's breaths hitched as they took in her facial features. It was her. It was their Angelina. She had obviously grown up from that tiny 3 year old they always knew.

Her hair and icy blue eyes resembled her mother's and she inherited her father's Italian genes which made her look like a goddess her 5"9 height completed the look making her demeanor scream for attention.

Angelina began to analyze the men before her. They both shared similar features. The same brown eyes and brunette hair.

"Hello princess it's good to see you again I am Ricardo Romano your father and this is your second eldest brother, Marco."

Romano. Romano. Romano. Where have I heard that from? Shit, that's the Italian don but the title was passed on so former don.

"I guess you already know my name so no need for introductions," said trying not to be harsh but by the hurt on their faces, they were definitely hurt. They immediately covered it up and Ricardo cleared his throat. 

"Ok, I see you have your things so we can go to the airport now." Making Angelina nod. Seeing she wasn't going to say anything they made their way to the car while helping her with her bags.

The drive to the airport was silent as Angelina was busy collecting her thoughts. She had just come out of the shock of her having a family. Where had they been all those years when she needed them.

the car stopped at a private jet and they got out. A few bodyguards took the bags to the jet while the three walked to the jet

After the flight.

Angelina got off the plane and breathed the fresh air of New York. She climbed down the stairs and followed Marco and Ricardo who led her to a black Audi. She saw 4 SUVs that started following them. These people were terrible at being discreet. 

They stopped in front of huge black iron gates that opened after the guards saw his bosses. They began to drive to the house which was five minutes away and no doubt it was made for royalty. It was a huge three-story house which was huge. She gave credit to whoever designed it because it was marvelous.

Marco stopped the car and Angelina got out and breath out a breath she didn't know she was keeping. She looked at the house in front of her it looked so familiar yet her brain couldn't pinpoint those memories. And she was glad she didn't remember because those memories were meant to be locked away in the darkness.

Angelina's pov

"Come on Bambina let's go inside dad needs to go for work and I can show you your room and give you a tour of the rest of the mansion before dinner. The rest of our brothers are at work and school so they won't be back for a while." Marco said with one breath.

How is this dude always so hyper. I bet I can get a sugar rush if I continue being in his cheery presence.

"I'll see you at dinner princess," Ricardo says and I nod at him and he gets into the car again and drives off.

"Come on let's go I need to show you the rest of the house and your room."

He took me inside the house which had a modern Victorian design. I have to admit the interior is fantastic. He then gave me a tour of the house which was even bigger than it looked. My favorite rooms here are the library, studio, and gym. So I guess we will spend a lot of time there.

"Angelina I hope you like the room I personally designed. I didn't know what you liked so I just did something a little neutral look."

I looked at the room and surprisingly I was impressed by the design. He is good.

 He is good

"Don't worry if you don't like it we can always redo it-" Marco says but I cut him off

"Don't worry if you don't like it we can always redo it-" Marco says but I cut him off. "I love it," I said. "Thank God ok I will leave you to pack your stuff and settle in and I'll call you when dinner is ready."

He said and left. Looks like I need to start packing my stuff. It took me almost two hours to pack my clothes, shoes, and accessories in the closet and drawers and less than an hour for my weapons.

I can't live without them and besides am a don who knows when someone can decide to kill you. Better be ready than be left to die.

Now it was just the wait for dinner.