Yes

Me defending SasuSaku with my bad grammar:

Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is beautiful despite the road of the story being a little rocky , it shows a relationship about betrayal,trust, growth, and faith. Sakura had filled the emptiness inside Sasuke with love and honestly I think while he wanted to love her too, but he couldn't. He was so focused on getting revenge that he couldn't have anyone in his way and falling in love would disrupt his plans. Sakura had given a meaningful speech before he left the village and while it wasn't enough to keep him there (because his resolve was strong) he still thanked her before he left and Sasuke rarely does that sort of thing. Sasuke tried so hard to get them to stop caring for him but Naruto and Sakura kept pushing. Despite the trauma Sasuke had put Sakura through, she still faith in him. Sasuke and Sakura had betrayed each other several times during the events leading up to the war and even in it but also sakura had confessed her love then too and it had Sasuke shake where he stood. During her confession she says something similar to what itachi last told sasuke (one of my fav parallels tbh) and she proved she still had faith for him. He ended up putting her in a genjustu where he does the same thing kakashi did to rin but he didn't really hurt her, He did that so she wouldn't be in the way when he and Naruto fought (which it's not sakura's fault they were destined to battle 🙄) and in the end where he admitted defeat by naruto, they are both found by sakura and both healed by her and sasuke apologizes to her. ALSO ALSO before he leaves on his atonement mission or whatever he pokes her on the forehead, which is very meaningful action to sasuke as his older brother used to poke him in the forehead all the time before he left. This action alone shows how much he cares for sakura plus he tells her "I'll see you when i get back, thank you." Sasuke usually doesn't give affectionate goodbyes like this unless it's sakura and i think that's beautiful.