1:Keep your mouth shut

Warning: Swearing

------------------
"Get up you lazy fuck!"

"God-, shut up!" Nia growls.
"Your school starts today, or did you forget?" Tess yelled

"I ain't going! I will rot here."
"Stop exaggerating - Get up before I call mom"
"You are such a pain" Nia finally sits up.

"Thanks, go get ready"

"Ye, ye" Getting up, she put on her school uniform and a hoodie over it and went to get ready in the washroom.

"Ugh" Nia muttered brushing her teeth.

"Do you want me to drive you to school?!" Her sister yelled out from the door
"Yes please!"

"Oke, we are going in 5 minutes, you better be ready"
"TESS, YOU SON OF A BI-"

After the drive and long entrance ceremony Nia finally found herself in her new classroom, most people already knew each other from before and were now happily chit-chatting between themselves.

Nia chooses a sit right next to the window in the last row so she can feel like an anime protagonist.

She didn't know anyone in the class so she decided to play some random game on her phone but her winning didn't last for long with the professor coming into the class.

"Good morning class I will be your homeroom teacher, I am hoping for a wonderful school year together, my name is William Williams-"

"Looks like someone's parents weren't original with the name!" Shout was heard from the back of the class.
The whole class busted into laughter.

"Everyone shut up and open your books! And you, you meet me after class mister" he said pointing at the boy.

"Fuck- What are you looking at?" He swore before seeing a student looking at him from his left.

"Nothing Bitch, cause you ain't worth shit-"Nia barked back.

"You little hoe-" He was cut off by the professor
"What are you two talking about! You are getting a detention two missy!"

"Sorry sir"

"Sorry, sir~" Boy copied jokingly

Nia glared at him
"What's your name missy?"
"Your worst fucking nightmare"

"Realy funny"
"Ye, I am the queen of comedy"

"I am Vincent"
"Pretty princess name"
"Thanks"

"STOP TALKING"

------
Can you guess who is Vincent?