Craziness Everywhere

Finally the reunions were over. The Malfoys headed back home. The lovebirds, Cam and Amber stayed in America to run the hotel, but they promised to come to London to see their familys for a month before their wedding, which will be held in August.

The break was over so Rosalie and Bradley went back to Hogwarts to finish the year. Bradley never engaged much in the discusssions at home, but at school he was everywhere. He was famous. Potters had their chance to rule the school, now it was Malfoys turn. Being far from his home was always hard first couple of weeks, but he remembered he will see them soon. He was very atached to his mom, but he found a way to be away from her, while feeling close to her. Their letters were always very detailed, filled with pictures and small gifts they would send each other. Draco didn't feel as left out since he had Rosalie who thought of him more often than Bradley, but he was also a momma's boy so he understood Bradley's need. 

"Hey dude, what's that?" Roman Thomas, Dean and Seamus's adopted son asked his best friend.

"Oh, just writting to my mom. We agreed on sending each other letter once a week."

"O cool. I don't have such a close bond with my dads, but we are close. We write maybe once a month."

"Wow, only once a month?"

"Yeah, they think I should experience Hogwarts on my one, without thinking about their days here and talking to them so often would probably make me homesick so..."

"Well, I had 5 siblings before me here, so I already know almost everything about the castle. My parents tell us often about their adventures, but I like telling them my adventures. They won't be coming as often as they used to since I'm not as big of a prankster as T.J. or the twins, but I have some things up my sleeve" Bradley smirked.

"Oh, that I know. C'mon. When you finish this, you and me have some unfinished business with Mr. Binns"

Bradley finished his letter to his mom, gave it to their family owl Magistique and ran off with his best friend out of the Griffindor tower.

Right outside of Mr.Binns' classroom Rosalie stopped the boys.

"Woah, Brad, tell me you aren't pranking Mr.Binns again"

"Of course not Rosalie. I'm not T.J or the twins. My way of messing with the old ghost teacher is more proficient."

"Oh, really? Care to explain?"

"Not really. Even if I explained it to you, you wouldn't be able to understand."

"Try me"

"OK. So you know how everyone knew who made pranks when it was our siblings?" Rosalie nodded. "Well, they won't know it was me. I may be a king of the first years, but I have to keep up my spotless record as a Griffindor. After all I'm my mother's son"

"That wasn't an explanation I wanted, but just don't do anything stupid. Mom and dad deserve a bit of peace before the wedding. After all, the reunions were so full of drama and problems that they don't need to worry about you right now"

"Don't worry sis" Bradley said and left with his friend.

Mr.Binns was old proffesor at Hogwarts. All Malfoys were thought by him. He was already dead so he couldn't die again. 

Bradley was no pranks master like his Slytherin siblings, but he had witts from his mother and a playfull side from his father so he put them to a good use to get his King status. His plan was to make the professor a living quidditch ring. A quaffle gous throug a ring to get 10 points. He didn't have that particular ball, but he learned a simple spell to make a tennis ball return to owner as boomerang. Of course, his whole class had to be in on the prank. Each of them had a ball and when the proffesor was turned to the board one of them would throw. The ball flew right through the professor and fast back to the hand of the owner. The class made points as to who had the most head shots which counted as 10 points. The thing was that the teacher can't punish the whole class. That's how Bradley will get away.