The Wayne Siblings (Request)

Requested by Icerosecrystal

~~~~~

Platonic/Sibling Brucinette

~~~~~

Note: Some stuff is going to be changed up and taken out. 

~~~~~

3rd Person 

Marinette was 11 when her parents, Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne were shot and murdered. Her little brother, Bruce, was 8 as they both stared at their parents. Marinette hugged her little brother tight, as they were checked, and taken away from the scene. 

The shock hadn't worn off yet, their young minds not fully taking in what had just happened. It was nighttime and time for Marinette to go to bed, when the shock lifted some and the rest of her emotions hit her. The Sorrow, Rage, Grief, Fear, and Anxiety. Tears flowed out of her eyes, cascading down her cheeks like a waterfall. 

She placed a hand on her mouth, trying to cover up her sobs as she slid down the wall. She curled up, her legs close against her chest with her forehead resting against her knees. Marinette desperately tried to cover up her cries. She eventually just gave up and let herself cry. She wrapped her arms around herself as she kneeled. 

Her tears hit the floor, barley making a sound as the people outside the room felt their hearts break. They could hear the heartbroken sobs coming from the young girl inside the room and it made their hearts shatter. Alfred who had left from comforting Bruce, who was now sleeping, went to see Marinette. 

When he entered the room, he saw Marinette on her knees, in a corner, her arms around herself with tears on her cheeks and sobs leaving her mouth like the broken notes of a song. He felt his heart break. He didn't like seeing them like this. Over time, the 2 of them had become like his own children. He knew they could never really be the same after this. 

He knelt next to Marinette and hugged her. He held the young girl close, as he felt his shirt become wet from her tears. Her sobs were muffled but they still echoed throughout the room. Alfred closed his eyes and let a few of his own tears slide out from his eyes. 

Thomas and Martha were wonderful friends, amazing parents, and were loved by all who got to know them good. But their death hit 3 people the most. 

Alfred Pennyworth, Marinette Wayne, and Bruce Wayne. 

Their long time friend and their 2 children. 

~~~~~

When she was 14, Marinette had gone to Paris. She was going to study fashion and had gotten a invitation to study at one of the most prestigious business schools in France. She enrolled in a normal school to continue her studies and after her school day there ended, she went to her the school she was studying fashion at, Académie Des Affaires Et Des Arts. (Business and Arts Academy) 

She had started her school and had planned to leave after she had gotten her diploma but that wasn't the case. 

She had gotten a miraculous, got to be Ladybug, the heroine of Paris, partner of Chat Noir and all that funky stuff. She had told Alfred and told her that as soon as she had defeated Hawkmoth, she would come back to Gotham. 

One-Shot Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें