My favorite place is to be inside there arms at all times...

Mew: "Should we grab two box's for Togo and than head over to Tul's? I'm pretty sure I still have his home key in my work bag."

Gulf: He nodded once before moving his foot from mine and than leaned back in his chair to stretch. "Yea that would probably be best, than I can tell you what I need help with."

Mew: I just rolled my eyes at him as I start to get my food ready to put into a box. "Believe me I am almost positive that I know exactly what your going to ask me and I if this backfires on you I had nothing to do with it, got it?"

Gulf: Now he was grinning again and I could see the fire in his eyes. "Got it."

Tul is surely going to punish me for this...

...

The car was filled with the faint smell of our left overs by the time we pulled into the parking lot of Tul's place and all I could think the entire time Gulf told me his plan was,

We are doomed.

We are doomed.

We are doomed...

Gulf's need for rough sex is going to end up getting us both punished!

Unlike me Gulf was a grinning mess as we got out of the car and brought our things upstairs. One I pushed open the front door I could see that we had gotten here first which was great because I don't know how this would have gone down if Tul had gotten here first.

Why do I feel like a really uncoordinated ninja right now?

Mew: "Hey are you sure this is a good idea?"

Gulf: He sets his things down on the couch and sets his new mystery bag on the counter of the kitchen table before sending me a not so reassuring wink. "Trust me he's going to love it, stop worrying so much."

Mew: "I agree that he could enjoy it but there are many other things that could happen too. What if this backfires and he stops touching you all together, or he punishes us or he tries to..."

Gulf: "Will you stop worrying!? The only reason he is acting this way is because he thinks he hurt me and now he's feeling guilty because he saw me bleed and this is going to be the only way I can convince him that him being rough with me is something I want and need in bed."

Mew: I just point at myself like an idiot. "But I'm not rough with you."

Gulf: Now he was just smiling and walks over to me before cupping my cheeks in his hands. "Of course your not and I'm okay with that. Remember that balance I was telling you about? Tul is the roughness and you are the gentleness I need in my life. When he throws off the balance I get grumpy."

Mew: "You say that but you were bleeding, I've never seen that before."

Gulf: "But you also haven't slept with anyone before us either. This isn't the first time he's made me bleed but it is the first time we put an official label on the relationship we share and I think that might have messed with him a little bit."

Mew: "Oh..."

I never realized how important these things could be to a person but I guess I'm the same but in the opposite way. I strive for the gentleness and love in sex instead of the roughness that Gulf strives for and it has always amazed me with how Tul could give us both.

Even Gulf is gentle with me when he tops me and that is even more surprising.

There both just really amazing...