Ha, leave it to Isaiah to flirt with the first girl he sees after being locked up for a couple hours.

"Whats going on?" I question roughly.

"Straight down to business with you I see. Ok, I'll give you the rundown." She starts off telling me that it was a prank call.

But I know it wasn't, Conway was trying to get me arrested so I miss the fight tomorrow. And he was willing to bring down my whole group to do it.

She explains that it's all been cleared up and charges won't be filed against me because Ian can't get another officer to back him. By the time she finished explaining I was itching to get out of my seat, to see Rose in person is the only way my nerves will settle.

Even though they say she's ok, I don't trust them. There is no way she is, I saw the blood dripping down her knees when he pushed her onto the car.

"An officer will be here in a second to unlock the cuffs. I'm going to go check on that grumpy friend of yours so he can meet you out front." She says with a kind smile.

"Grumpy?" She has to be talking about Ace.

"Yeah, hasn't said a word since he got here. Just glares at everybody. Poor guy who tried to question him nearly shit his pants." She laughs.

Yeah that sounds like Ace alright.

She leaves the room and just a few seconds later a man I haven't seen before walks in dangling keys. He doesn't say a word to me as he unlocks the cuffs and motions for me to leave the room.

Fucker.

He's punching a code onto the keypad when I hear muffled yelling coming from the other side of the door.

"What's all that yelling about?" Ace's voice speaks from behind me.

He's developed the art of walking quietly, used to scare the shit out of me but I've learned to sense his presence without notice.

"Don't know, it kinda sounds like Isaiah though." I point out.

The thing that concerns me is I only hear his voice, no Rose. The door is unlocked and I'm the first to step through.

"You have no idea how much shit you just caused! She's an adult, you can't just give her information out to anyone you want!" Isaiah yells, his hands thrown up in the air as he passes back and forth in front of a desk.

"Sir, please calm down. We followed protocol and informed the person who made the claim. A legal guardian put him as the contact and she was under age when it was filed. Plus she didn't seem too worried about it herself." A lady with short curly red hair says in an aggravated voice.

"She left her fucking stuff here! I don't think that says she was ok!" He growls, holding up a bag and pointing at it. My eyes scan the room and notice one very important thing is missing.

Rose isn't here.

My fingers tingle as I speed walk across the room.

"Isaiah." I say. It's all I have to say, he knows I'm wondering where Rose is. Our agreement was whoever was out first would stick with Rose, that was him, but she isn't here.

"Can we get our stuff?" Isaiah ignores me and asks the lady working the desk, bitterness dripping from his tongue.

"Isaiah." I say coldly, clenching my fists at my side.

"Now!" He demands.

Something is really wrong. The lady slides our belongings through the gap in the glass without a word. Isaiah grabs it all and shoves it in the bag he had in his hand.

Fighting for RoseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara