Report this account

Go report this hOMOPHOBIC, RACIST MONSTER AND DO THE WORLD SOME GOOD. PLEASE

Trigger Warning: S**cide, homoph*bia, r*cism, albe*ism. If you are triggered by these, please don't read further.

I have seen my share of bullies on Wattpad, but honestly? Rembridge_Community  is the worst. She goes by the name Chandu or Chandrika Goswami, which is an Indian female name. And since she is strongly LGTBQIA+ anti, I'm using she/her pronouns.

She is racist, homophobic, anti-feminist and ableist (people who hate disabled or specially-abled humans). On top of that, she has spread hate to such an extent that multiple people have become suicidal and have even left Wattpad because of her.

According to her, homosexuals are "weirdos and attention seekers who are either pretending or mentally ill" and autism is "stupid".

Thanks to HxrryPxtterSupremacy and their friends for standing up to Chandrika Goswami. 

They have made a book that tells you just how horrible Chandrika, is, the link is on my mb, since wp doesn't allow linking in books.

After all such horrible things she has done, this must not be too bad, but she hates The Marauders and Harry and loves Umbridge and ships her with Remus Lupin.