August 20th, 8:31:23 PM

TRIGGER (AND SPOILER) ALERT: Rape/Non-con.

"You guys are so lame," Anna sighed as she put on her heels, "it's Cas's 20th birthday and the both of you are just gonna stay at home."

Cas eyed the heels that his sister was putting on and frowned, "Anna, don't you think that you should wear heels that are a little smaller? Those are 2 inches, and you just got out of the hospital for a head injury. What if you fall?"

Anna smacked him on the shoulder lightly, continuing, "Come on, Dean!" Dean looked up from the TV screen where he was watching some stupid show on TLC that he claimed was watching cause nothing else was on, but Cas really knew it was cause he wanted to know what dress that spoiled bride was going to say yes to, and rolled his eyes at the redhead. 

"Cas won't listen, but at least you should. He's lived for 2 decades...celebrate!"

"We told you already, Anna," Dean sighed, "Cas wants to stay in to celebrate his birthday, so we're staying in. It's your birthday, too; Go to your party and quit naggin' us."

She stood up, straightening her dress and Cas got up from the couch as well to fuss with her hair until she caught his hands, smiling at him, and he gave up and reached in for a hug instead. Anna thought that she was going to go to a small get together with a few friends, when really all of her friends (which was a LOT, because Anna was quite the social butterfly whereas Cas had a few acquaintances that he only talked to when needed) and Eric were throwing her a huge surprise party. Cas was a bit nervous about letting her go out by herself after she had been monitored closely since her car accident by her family 24/7, but Anna was a big girl and the doctor had said she was fine; She could go back to normal now. Cas nor Dean had been invited cause Eric had assumed that they were doing their own thing for Cas's birthday, and he was right; They were staying in and eating take out and watching bad movies together until they fell asleep. 

Cas didn't want to do anything elaborate for his birthday; He never really had wanted to in his life. For his birthday this year, he just wanted to spend time with Dean. 

Looking at the clock for the billionth time, Anna wiped her sweaty palms on her dress and huffed. "Why is he late? Eric said he'd be here by 8:30!"

Dean scoffed, gesturing the Miltons to sit down, "Chill, Anna. It's 8:32; I promise he hasn't forgotten about you."

"Listen," Cas started, "I know that you're nervous cause this is your first time out without us or Mom or Dad monitoring you, but-"

"I'm not nervous!" Anna interjected in a high pitched, very nervous, voice.

Cas laughed, putting his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, you're not nervous."

They sat there in silence as they waited for Eric to pick Anna, all three staring at the TV where a spoiled Persian bride cried about a flower on one of her dress that wasn't there before, until Cas groaned, asking, "Dean, what the hell are you watching?!" 

Dean shrugged, queasily answering, "There's nothing on."

He scoffed, grabbing the remote from his soul mate's hand, pointing out that Dean hadn't even tried going through any of the channels and had just started watching this cause it was what was on when he had turned the TV on, and started flipping through the channels. 

Click

A soap opera

Click

Romeo and Juliet

Click

A cooking show

Click