"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Mikey said, attempting to aggravate the white haired boy further.

The five snapped their heads to their leader, their eyes saying "are you fucking crazy?". They had begged mentally that Mikey would just shut up since they didn't want to start a fight early in the morning.

Izana didn't reply but instead smirked and raised a half burnt paper. Mikey and Draken's eyes widened as they were greeted by the sight of the paper that Mikey had burned yesterday.

But that wasn't the only issue. Since only half of it was burned, the remaining half showed the words Mikey had written on it. Despite the messy handwriting, the words written were readable. Words that ranged from "I fucking hate math why is it a thing?" to "I wish Ms. Misano could actually teach."

You see Ms. Misano was not only their math teacher, she was also Mikey and Draken's first subject. And unfortunately for them, the teacher had chosen Izana as her representative for today.

"RIP in peace." Baji murmured, making the dual tone beside him sweatdrop.

"You just repeated it, stupid." Kazutora murmured back before nudging Baji, telling him to stop because Mikey was glaring intensely at their direction.

"What were you saying again, brother?" Izana asked, putting emphasis on the last word.

"I said I look forward to your lecture and I promise to listen with all my heart." Mikey answered, a forced closed eye smile on his face as he clenched his fist behind his back.

The five only looked away but found the situation quite humorous. The two brothers whenever they were together, without their other siblings, was quite entertaining. Other than the blatant rivalry, the two would also be constantly insulting each other.

It was fun as long as you weren't in the middle of it.

"That's what I thought. Don't even think about showing up late and the rest of you—" Izana paused directing his gaze to his brother's friends, specifically Baji and Kazutora.

"— go to class." The six didn't bother replying and just nodded before going to the direction of their classrooms, forgetting their initial plan of going to class a few minutes late. As Baji and Kazutora were passing, they were stopped when Izana blocked their way.

"What is it, Izana?" Baji asked, raising a brow to the older boy.

"No formalities? Well anyway, make sure to not stress your student teacher." Izana said as he dropped his raised hand.

"Do you know who our student teacher is?" Kazutora inquired.

"Yeah, she's my friend. So if I hear that you two did anything that'll cause her discomfort or stress, I'll make sure that you and your little gang will suffer the consequences." Izana threatened them with a closed eyed smile that would seem sweet from an outsider's perspective.

The two boys only nodded as they walked away. Baji and Kazutora glanced at each other with a silent agreement in mind.

Don't stress the student teacher.

Baji sat on his chair looking at the door as the students started piling in. He repeated Izana's words in his head just to make sure that he wouldn't forget them. He'd do his best not to cause the student teacher any trouble but he couldn't say the same for his classmates.

After all, they were the worst class.

Baji winced and prayed that no one does anything that might discomfort whoever was going to be their teacher.