Akane (Male) • Angst

Title - Heather
Tw - Suicide.
Request - No.

Description - Where Akane has a massive crush on Aoi as per usual, but [Y/N] bottled up sadness finally broke.

(The word's in bold are the lyrics, this is a songfic 'Heather' by Conan Gray).

- ♥ -

You and Akane had been best friends ever since you remembered, you had always helped setting Akane and Aoi up. But it never worked.

I still remember the third of
December, me in your sweater

You said it looked better on me than it did you

You smiled at the faint memory of Last year's Christmas with Akane.

Only if you knew how much I liked you

But I watch your eyes as she
Walks by

"What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky" Akane said to you as he waved at Aoi.

"She's got you mesmerised" You chuckled to yourself,

'while I die,
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty' You thought to yourself as you walked to class with Akane fanboying over Aoi still.

"You gave her your sweater," You said quietly.

"it's just polyester" Akane shrugged.

"But you like her better
Wish I were Heather" You mumbled to yourself, as Akane didnt seem to have heard.

- ♥-

After class you and Akane usually hanged out, you approached Akane he was with Aoi.

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand

"[Y/N] we became a couple now" Akane beamed to you as you forced a smile, and congratulate him and Aoi.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

You grit you're teeth slightly at the sight of Akane and Aoi together.

'But how could I hate her, she's such an angel
But then again, kinda wish she were dead' You thought to yourself still clething you're jaw.

As she walks by

"What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerised" You jokingly said to Akane nudging his shoulder.

'while I die' You thought

"Why would you ever kiss me?" You asked Akane, you're mind remembering the last Christmas you had with Akane.

"I'm not even half as pretty"

"[Y/N]-"

"You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better" You said as Aoi had appeared next to Akane.

"I wish I were Heather" You raised you're voice at him as you ran off else where, tears slipped out of you're eye's and falling of you're cheek. Akane was chasing after you.

You had reached the rooftop as you stopped running and stumbled on the edge of the rooftop.

"Oh, I wish I were Heather
Oh, oh, wish I were Heather" You said as tears weren't able to be stopped.

"[Y/N] don't do it!" Akane yelled at you panting loudly.

"Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty"

"[Y/N] stop please!"

"You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were-" as you ran out of energy, you fell off from the roof.

As you withdrawal you're last breath you heard a faint scream, and you fell a sleep forever in the aternal darkness.