Teru • Fluff

Title - My boyfriend
Request - No
Tw - None

Description - basically Reader is really stressed out and Teru help's soothe the stress.

(Aged up)

-♥-

"Hey baby I'm back" Teru you're boyfriend said taking off his shoes and walking to you're shared bedroom to find you at you're computer working and stressed out of you're mind.

"You look stressed what's wrong baby?" Teru said looking over to you're computer screen.

"Yeah, this person I just introviewed is a real jerk" you said sighing while aggressively typing on you're computer.

"Why don't you just take a break and finished it later" Teru said, he usually would help to soothe you when you're stressed so you did as he said as saved the file you've been working on.

"Here let's go to a cafe or something to get you're mind off you're work" ge said, holding you're hand as you left the shared bedroom to wear you're shoes and going to the near by cat cafe.

You and Teru took a seat near the window with a good view, as the cat's snuggled on you're leg, you picked one up and put it in you're lap. Sooner or later the barista cane by and gave you the menu.

You ended up getting a [F/D] while Teru got some floral tea. We also ended up getting some cheese cake and sharing it.

"This is actually really nice we should consider doing this more often" You said, taking a bite of the chesee cake.

"Yeah if we have free time, though this is quite relaxing" Teru said petting a cat.

"I must admit, I do get to caught up on work that I barely spend time with you" you said averting you're eye's to the floor.

"I'm really glad that you noticed that, I was getting pretty lonely without our usual date night's and cuddles" Teru said, as you smiled from the memory of the date night's you used to have.

"Yeah can we maybe have them again" You asked referring to the date nights and cuddles you guys used to have.

"I would love too" Teru smiled, as you smiled back looking at him, as the barista came by and gave us the check.

"Don't worry I'll pay for it" Teru said.