Tsukasa • Fluff

Title - Together Forever (pt. 2 of the Loving you is a losing game Akane (Male x reader Angst)).
Tw - None.
Request - No

Description - (Y/N) (L/N) now a apparition/ghost, and now a strange person with a kimono asked you what you're wish would be.

(Reader is Gender Neutral)

- ♥ -

"So, what do you wish for?" The male asked with a devilish smile.

"Hold on, who are you?" You asked the male curiosity getting the best of you.

"I'm Tsukasa Yugi, I came from you're desire and want for revenge. Now what is you're wish?" He asked you again.

"I want Akane (Male) to pay for what he did to me" You said not spending a second to think.

"Alrighty, You're wish is my command you just have to play along with me" He said, "Soo, what are we even going to do?" I asked fiddling with you're finger's.

"It's simple really we're gonna make him jealous"He said with a playful smirk, "And what exactly am I gonna do to repay you?"

"It's a secret" He said.

"For now we have to find him, and possibly take off his glasses" He said, "Why excatly his glasses?" You asked.

"With his glasses on he can't see apparitions or mystery's I guess you could say" He said, as you and him found Akane with Aoi.

"Oh found him" He said, noticing something off about Akane, "Oh perfect he already isn't wearing his glasses".

"Huh his glasses are broken, I can see it on the floor" You said, gesturing to the broken pair of glasses on the floor.

"Just play along" Tsukasa whispered to you're ear, you could feel his hot breath on you're neck.

Tsukasa grabbed you're hand and intertwines them together, walking closer to Akane as he notices you both, he pretends to not notice you but needless to say he's a pretty bad actor.

Tsukasa notices this and didn't take time to plant his lips to yours at first you we're shocked until you played along, kissing him back, he slithered his tongue in to you're mouth.

Akane noticed this by the look on his face, you noticed the look of pain he had. 'Mission success' You thought to yourself, You both broke the kiss for some air.

"Let's continue this later?" Tsukasa said with a devilsh smirk, "Yeah" You answered, as both of you exited the classroom.

"Well who do I have to repay you?" You asked looking towards him.

"You'll be my Lover" He said with a wide grin, "Well those that mean I can kiss you again?" You asked, as Tsukasa smirked at you.

"Of course" He said, as You both kissed.

You didn't know why you agreed to him, you didn't know why you felt attracted to him. But needless to say he liked you back the same way.