Hanako • Fluff

Title - Reunion
Tw - None.
Request - No.

Description - We're after weeks of mourning Amane's death, you got murdered by an infamous killer. And then you reunite with Amane at Kamome Gakuen you're old school.

- ♥ -

Painful one word to describe you're death, you flew around you're family's house as none of them even mourned you're death you didn't care either if they didn't love you then so would you. It's been year's since you're death you ended up losing count of how many years you've been dead.

Sooner or later you got bored of it and just flew to you're old school for nothing in particular. As you flew hallway to hallway you heard a all familiar voice Amane's voice.

You flew as fast as you can until you finally reached the door frame to see Amane with a girl what you noticed immediately was thet the girl had daikon leg's. You decied to break there  conversation with a cough.

"(Y/N)… Is that you?" Amane said with a pained voice. "Yeah, it's been a long time Amane" You said with the same amount of pain in you're voice.

"Um sorry to break the sad moment, but who is she Hanako?" The girl with daikon leg's said.

"This is (Y/N) she's my bestfriend and lover" Amane said, "(Y/N) that's Yashiro but you can call her Nene" He said.

"Soo, you go by Hanako now huh?" You asked him.

"Well yeah since I'm one of the seven mysteries of Kamome Gakuen" He say's.

"Should I call you Hanako or Amane?" You asked, "Anything's okay" He said with a smile in his face.

- ♥ -

A really short fluffy chapter cause I have no Ideas right now.