part 15

Okay, it's been a long time, a year to be more specific, so I'm gonna give you a short summary. Liam and I didn't get along so well, so we broke up. You can probably guess, who I got closer to, Stiles Stilinski. We're not dating, but I think we're close to it. He's also close to Lydia, what scares me. I mean he had a crush on her since third grade. And after all the recent events in Beacon Hills, I became one member of the McCall pack. Now Scott is my Alpha!
Right now I'm sitting on a bench in the park, holding a walkie-talkie in my hand.

Malia: Y/n? Can you hear me?

Y/n: Yes!

Malia: I'm heading towards you!

Y/n: Okay!

Suddenly the connection gets cut but a few seconds later, Malia arrives. She looks at me with a weird look.

Malia: You have to get out of here!

Y/n: What? No! I wanna help!

Malia: Listen, there's something going on you don't know about!

Y/n: Malia? What are you talking about?

Malia: How do you know who I am?!

Y/n: I-

Malia: Whoever you are, I don't know you, so I don't wanna hurt you!

Y/n: Malia! It's me!

Malia: I still don't know you!

I tumble backwards and hit a tree with my back.

Malia: Hey, are you okay?

Y/n: You don't remember me.

Malia: Who the hell are you?

I swallow. Malia shakes her head and leaves.

****

*over the Walkie-Talkie*

Y/n: Stilinski? Do you copy?

The only answer I get, is a loud rush. I keep pressing the talk-button and speak more precisely.

Y/n: Stilinski? Do you copy?

Still just rushing. My voice starts shaking.

Y/n: Stiles? Do you copy?

It seems like the rushing gets louder.

Y/n: Stiles? Stiles?!

I get the Walkie-Talkie closer to my mouth.

Y/n: Anyone copy?

My voice breaks and I feel a tear running down my cheek.

Y/n *crying*: Stiles? Please answer!

I sob.

Y/n *crying*: Stiles? Please!

Suddenly I hear voices coming out of the device. It's Stiles...and Lydia.

Y/n: Thank god Stiles! Everyone is forgetting me!

He talks. But not to me.

Stiles *to Lydia*: Remember I love you!

The Walkie-Talkie slips through my fingers. My breathing gets fast and more shakily. Suddenly I get the feeling of a rope wrapping around my waist and pulling me back. I look down and there is actually a whip pulling me back. I hysterically try to push it away from me. I look behind me and see a scary cowboy with an odd face. He doesn't have eyes or a mouth.

Y/n: Please! Let go of me!

I try to grab the Walkie-Talkie but I start feeling dizzy and everything around me turns into green and white smoke. I close my eyes.