part 14

****
We run into an empty house. Clara falls down and pressed her hand on her wound.

Y/n: Wait! Here!

I rip apart my sleeve and tie it around her leg.

Y/n: Stay with me Clara!

Clara: You have to get outta here! Get help!

Blood comes out of her mouth and her eyes close. Her head falls down and so does her hand.

Y/n: Clara? Clara?! No! Please! I can't do it without you! Please!

I rest my head on her stomach and cry.

Y/n: Lily. Lily! That's it!

I run out sobbing, onto the street. I look around. The people around me, look at me in disgust. I run down the street and to a familiar house. I jump up and into my old room. I take a paper and write a letter. I put it into an envelope. I write Lily's address on it. Fortunately I still have left some stamps. I glue all of them onto the envelope and climb outside. I throw it into a mail box of the post office. I decide to go back, but over the roofs. So I jump from roof to roof. Suddenly J hear bricks falling down behind me. I look behind me. It's Leo.

Y/n: Don't you ever take a break?!

He growls.

Y/n: Oh come on!

I stop and turn around. Leo looks kinda confused.

Y/n: I won't run away anymore!

Leo: Stupid girl!

Y/n: Says the mass murder?

Leo scoffs.

Y/n: Come on! Kill me! Do it!

Leo: Where's the fun?

Y/n: If you want fun, stop killing people and come to Beacon Hills!

Leo: Oh really? So I can make some of those friend you have? Where are they now? Where are your friends? Where is your little boyfriend? Liam was his name, right?

Y/n: Leave my friends outta this!

Leo: Why? You were the one leaving me!

Y/n: I thought you were dead!

Leo: You left me! That's why I needed to die! So I can take revenge for what you did to me! I just wanna be normal again! I don't wanna be that monster anymore!

Y/n: You're not a monster! You're a werewolf, like me!

Leo: Stop it!

Y/n: Don't you remember the good times we had?

Leo: Shut up!

Y/n: Leo please! Remember!

Leo: SHUT UP!

Y/n: The bridge! Do you remember it? Or my room! We used it sit on my bed, talking about hot celebrities! Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan!

Leo: SHUT UP!

He punches me.

Y/n: Come back to me! Please! Be my Leo again! My best friend! My brother!

He holds his head, breathing heavily. Then he looks at me with tears in his eyes. Suddenly he turns around and runs away.

****

I close my eyes. I would go to my parents but what if Leo finds them? He'd kill them! Suddenly I hear steps outside.

Boy: It must be here! Somewhere!

Boy 2: She wouldn't lie to Lily!

Y/n: You know Lily?