18| Know Bad Intentions

Start from the beginning

The whole situation was giving me anxiety, and I had a bad feeling.

"Yo calm down. Don't draw no unnecessary attention. She caused enough. Just be careful niggas is about to make their first move. Y'all strapped?"

"Always." I said reassuring him I had it on me.

"Your other friend too? Or she not about that shit and innocent like Zuri." He questioned.

"Wait how you know about.. oh I told you earlier." I thought to myself as a made a quick face.
"Nah she's strapped."

"Be ready for anything, be safe. And send me your location indefinitely so I can find y'all." He said getting to the point.

"Okay later." I said as I ended the call.

I finally walked up to the register where India and Sanaa were, joining them in the line.

"You called him?" India said being nosey.

"Yea he said exactly what I said about drawing attention so we on calm shit. But he was like they about to make they first move if that's the case."

"So what we doing?" India said itching yo be down.

"YOU not doing anything. I told you I don't want to get you involved."

"I don't care about that shit." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Where's Sanaa?"

"About to finish checking out. I don't even wanna shop no more can we go and eat?" I said ready to get the fuck out the mall.

"Can we go in one more store? Pleasee?" Sanaa said as she walked up behind me holding her big ass bags.

I looked at her dreading being in the same area as her. Just being in the same vicinity as the bitch I don't like didn't sit right with me.

I just walked off, going to the next store.

Shemar

"Who was that love?" She said tryna touch up on me as I walked back to the chair

"None of your damn business."

"Damn someone is tense. I know something that can loosen you up though." She said grabbing my belt biting her lip.

"Bro get off me. You doing too much." I said getting tight.

"So why the fuck am I here Mar?"

"I don't know, why the fuck are you here in my face Shanaya?"

I sat there and waited for her to answer me, asking myself why I got involved with this little girl anyway. Shanaya was supposed to be my forever girl, but the whole time she was for the streets...
even went as far as fucking the opps.

"You texted me." She shot back.

"You know damn well that is cap." I said standing up about to leave the bullshit in the room.