13| Sex Talk

Jayda

Jayda

"You talking all that shit, and I'm not having none of it. If you're the boss then show me." Shemar said, as I looked up at him with hungry eyes. The look in Shemar's eyes screamed devour and lust.

"Shit." I cursed to myself in my head, feeling my pussy drip like a waterfall.

"Fuck it, Imma show you who big boss is. Can you handle it?"

"Babygirl, I can do more than handle it." Shemar said as he leaned in and kissed my lips with so much passion, almost taking my breath away right that instant.

Wanting more, I started pecking his lips and he used that opportunity to swiftly slide in his tongue deepening the kiss and making it more intense.

Turning me on more, he went from my lips to my neck, and started sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to slip out small soft moans. He continued to suck on my neck and started to chuckle when he heard them slipping out.

"Take this off." He said as he slightly lifted me up to sit up and take off the romper I had just put on.

As I took off the romper, he looked at me with a seductive gaze, and it's almost like he seemed amazed at what was slight unveiled.

Laying back down, I was almost fully naked as I only had on a black thong. Being exposed to him for the first time, I covered my nipples with my arm, quickly swinging it across my chest.

By the time he caught my attention again, I'd noticed that Shemar was now stripped down to his boxers with his soldier standing at full attention.

"I wanna see everything mamas. Don't be shy now." He said as he moved my arm from covering my nipples, with his attention now at my breasts. He looked at me astonished at the sight he was seeing.
He gave me chills, still staring at me, as he popped a titty in his mouth, using his tongue to swirl around my nipple as he squeezed and played with the other one, then switching.

He looked up at me, watching my reaction, while low moans started to slip out from his wet tongue contact with my nipples.

Shemar raised his body slightly to hover over me, and slowly started kissing down to my belly button as he slid my panties down, and started trailing kisses near my bikini line. The knots in my stomach got tighter but my box got wetter, only expecting what was to come.

I just stared at him as he went down, and he stopped and looked at me, and raised his eyebrows, me instantly picking up on the expression.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said seductively, with a little smirk on my face.

I felt Shemar's hands rubbing on the inside of my legs, opening them up as he stared at my soaked pussy, and his eyes grew wide. He popped a wide smile, as she became his immediate focus.