15| F*ck the Club Up

Shemar

"Please let me just put the tip in." I sang in Jayda's ear slightly annoying her.

"Boy if you don't move, I'm tryna get ready to go out and you doing the most." She said as she continued to finish her makeup.

"Baby grind on meeeeee" I said being funny, then she smacked my head away from her.

"Go to your damn room and let me finish getting ready damnit. Niggas gonna be here soon."

"Why? You already look good without your makeup." I sang in Quavo's voice, touching up on her in this orange dress.

"Plus you don't need to go out when you're here with me." I said in her ear continuing to rub her all over.

"You act like you not going out either, now move before I punch you." She said finally shooting me a mean mug.

Just before I could leave, I heard the bell ring. Jayda looked at me and gave me a death glare, knowing that everybody was showing up and she wasn't finished getting ready.

"I fucking told you. Go get the damn door now so I can put on my lashes and rush now. Mmcht." She said as she fake began to panic.

"Relax mamas you look beautiful." I said kissing her forehead and going downstairs to open the door.

"Damn you had us standing out here for forever nigga!" Nico said as he pushed pass me and welcomed himself in with Sanaa following right behind him.

"Y'all rude as fuck walking up in my shit like y'all own the place." I said closing the door.

"Nigga this our second home."

"OUR?" Jayda said as she came down the stairs.

"Oh shit sis, you look good." Nico said as she came closer.

"Thank you, I try, but I didn't come down here for all that. I just want my bestie westie." She said with a fake smile.

I squinted over in her direction and she looked at me, and I instantly knew she had a slight attitude because of me.

"We'll be back." She said as she walked back upstairs grabbing Jayda's hands

"What you did to her?" Nico said looking over at me with a concerned look after they disappeared upstairs.

"Chill. I was just breathing."

"Nigga." He said giving me a "he's not stupid" look.

"I was distracting her from getting ready cause I was tryna get some."

"Damn, been there, done that. Moral of the story, don't do it again. They don't like that." Nico said shaming me.

"Nigga since when you start caring about bitches?"

"Since my GIRL Sanaa." Nico said flashing a smile.

"I heard my name! What ya dusty crusty niggas talking about?" Sanaa said as she came flying downstairs.

"He called you a bitch, I called you my girl." He said instantly, causing her to snap her head at me.

"Stop fucking lying, I was talking in general, he decided to get all specific. Fuck this shit man, Jay, you ready to go?" I yelled upstairs.

"How you tryna leave and everybody ain't even here yet?" Jayda said walking out the room into the hallway where I could see her.

"Hi, big brother." She said as she just waltz through my door with a girl. I looked at Jayda as she looked back at me confused.