9| For Cree

Shemar

Shemar

"What the fuck you mean you can't find the nigga?"

I started to breathe heavily at the thought of this niggas being able to slip in and out at any given moment.

"Bro this nigga did a drive by and went off the radar." Cheez said to me. Cheez was another nigga in the trap that moved work quick, but was a shooter, making him more useful.

"No shit. Bro find this nigga. Matter fact nah imma find him myself. Y'all can get the fuck out my face now since I'm not getting no answers." I said getting angry.

As everybody exited the room, I sat in my chair in deep thought about what to do next.

"So he wants my empire, he's coming after Jayda. How the fuck am I gonna get him out of hiding?" I asked myself in my head.
"Who could I-"
I stopped in my thoughts knowing exactly where to go.

"Yo Nicooooooo"

"I'm right here nigga damn what do you want now, with your angry ass" he said with a mug on his face.

"You remember where that Sade bitch live?"

"Why you gonna go beat her up for Jayda like you did Kwame?" He said cracking jokes like everything was cool.

"No cause she fucks with Kwame dumbass. She gotta know something about the nigga or what he's doing." I said leaning forward.

"So what makes you think Sade is going to know something when Jayda don't know shit?"

"Trust me, Jayda knows."

"So how you tryna go about this?"

"It's only one way to go about it." I said leaning back in my chair staring at Nico in his eyes.

"My son getting big mad, I'll set that shit up. This Mar Mar coming out it's about to be lit." Nico said walking out the room.

As soon as Nico walked out the room, Seno walked in.

"Yo, what's the word on Kwame? What y'all tryna do? What information you need?"

"I got her address already, I need you to watch her from a distance, so we could snatch her up quick."

"Say less, just let me know when shit going down, cause just like you need answers I need them too bro." Seno said becoming really quiet.

Semi's facial expression became stone cold, almost as dull as mine.

As soon as Seno got silent, I knew he was reflecting on Cree's death. Seno was the type of person who was usually goofy, but ever since they killed Cree, his younger brother, he hasn't been the same.