53

Y/N's P.O.V:

I stood next to the train tracks as the Hogwarts Expresses came to a stop. I pulled my coat closer to me. It was so cold I could see my breath.

The doors to the train opened and students came pouring out. I craned my neck to look for Emma.

"Y/N!"

I looked to the right expecting it to be Emma. Only it wasn't Emma. It was Draco.

"Hey." I said.

"Don't seem too disappointed to see me." He joked.

"Sorry I am just," I craned my neck to look over Dracos shoulder. "Trying to look for Emma." I still havent seen her. Where the hell is she?

"It's no worry Y/N. Anyways how was your break?"

I brought my attention back to him. Memories from the past few days flashed in my mind. Most of them included Severus. I pushed them away quickly so I wouldn't blush.

"It was ok. How was yours?"

He leaned in close to me ear and whispered, "Oh ya know doing stuff for the Dark Lord." He leaned back.

I stared at him. "Why did you tell me that?"

He shrugged. "You already know about it."

"I guess."

"Well, I will see you later." He said.

"Bye."

Draco walked over to the gates. Carriages were waiting to take students back up to the castle.

I looked around and still no sign of Emma.

I decided to wait a little while longer. Soon everyone had gotten off the train and it lurched into movement. I started to worry. I haven't seen Imani either. Maybe they missed the train and are getting here some other way.

I sighed and turned to go. No carriages were left so I had to walk back to the castle.

I came into the Great Hall and sat down as soon as I got back. It was already dinner time. Emma still wasn't here. Or at least she's not in the Great Hall.

Dinner was served. Harry, Hermione and Ron were very talkative but I sat there quietly. I am worried about Emma and Ava to eat anything.

Diner was over and I got up to go to see Severus. Maybe he heard something about it. I walked down the hallway surrounded by other students.

"L/N!" Someone yelled. I turned around. McGonagall was coming toward me. I stopped walking and she caught up to me. "Miss L/N, Professor Dumbledore needs to see you immediately." She said urgently. Her eyes were slightly red.

"Alright."

She clasped my shoulder gently. "If you need anything you can always come to me." She said quietly.

"Ok. Thanks?"

"You must go now!"

"Ok. Bye Professor." I said. I walked past her and all the way to Dumbledore's office.

The first thing I noticed when I walked into Dumbledore's office was the atmosphere. Something was.... wrong.

"Miss L/N please have a seat." He gestured to the seat across the desk from him. I grudgingly sat down. "Did you have a good winter break?"

"I suppose. Could you please tell me why you wanted to see me?"

"Well..... What I am about to tell you will be hard to hear."