Soon I could feel something building. "I am gonna cum." I moaned.

"Do it." He said.

I started shaking and let pleasure wash over me. I love the way he touches me.

His fingers slowed and he pulled his face away. I whined as he stood up. He laughed.

"Did you like that baby?"

I eagerly nodded. "Yeah but I want more."

He smirked. "I never said I was done."

I bit my lip. He interlaced our fingers and led me to the bedroom.

He laid me on the bed and hovered on top of me. "I love you." He whispered on my lips. I kissed him. He reached down and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy. Then slowly pushed it in. He broke the kiss and grunted. He moved in and out. Over and over.

He placed his lips on my neck and started sucking as hard as possible. I don't even care if it's in a spot that other people can see. I just want him touching me.

He moved one of his hands under my sweat shirt and up my stomach. He put his hand under my bra and squeezed my breast. He ran his thumb up and down my nipple.

He was giving me attention everywhere and it felt so damn good.

"Severus, I am going to cum." I moaned.

He took his lips off my neck and looked deeply into my eyes. "Together." He groaned.

He kept pulling away and slamming back into me. "Now." He moaned. We came together.

He laid down next to me, facing me. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you too."

We laid cuddling for an hour. It's Christmas eve so we have nothing going on. I plan on spending all of Christmas break with Severus.

I woke up with my arm laid across Severus's bare chest. I ended up staying the night with him. I slowly sat up. I turned to look at Severus. He was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. I brushed some hair away from his face and his eyes fluttered open. He gave me a boyish smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

I leaned down and gave him a kiss square on the lips. I pulled back slightly. "Merry Christmas Severus." I smiled.

He placed his hand at the base of my skull and pulled me back to him.

After kissing for a while I pulled away. "We should get ready for breakfast." I said. I moved to get out of bed but he grabbed my wrist. I flinched from the pain. Severus sat up immediately. He pulled my arm closer to him and gently pushed up my sleeve. He stared at the red lines on my arm. He slowly looked up at me.

"Y/N, I thought you didn't do this anymore." He said quietly.

"I don't want to talk about this." I pulled my arm away from him and roughly slid my sleeve back down.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just do! I didn't do it for almost four months and now you are bothering me about it!" I yelled.

"I am not trying to upset you-"

"Well you are! I tell you I don't want to talk about it and you keep bothering me about it!" I slid out of the bed and stood up.