𝐼𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

"i heard party!"

"i heard party!"

olivia bursted through the door of big time rush's apartment with a smile and the boys waved at her.

"maybe olivia can convince bitters to let us throw a party," james smiled settling behind olivia and taking her shoulders.

"he barely let me have my album release party and that was business related where he got half of the profit from it," olivia explained. "have to have it somewhere else and don't say my record label!"

the guys all sighed at this and olivia rolled her eyes.

"so, we can't party at the palm woods," kendall mentioned. "but there's nothing saying we can't have a "get-together."

"oh!" olivia grinned and logan slid up next to kendall.

"or a social gathering," logan suggested.

"social gathering! social gathering!" james and carlos chanted and danced together.

"james, olivia, carlos, you three transform 2-j into a cool club atmosphere," kendall told the three. "and get some snacks and sodies!"

the three bent down and came back up with snacks and a soda bottle.

"done!" olivia giggled, "and we keep the guest list short, say three people each, which is not a party but a get-together."

"get together! get together!" james, carlos, and now olivia chanted as they danced.

"and i'm gonna go down to the pool right now and invite jo, cause i kind of got a thing for her," kendall grinned.

——

carlos, james, and olivia began to decorate the apartment like a cool, club atmosphere as well as getting snacks and sodas. they also put a vip section that kendall wanted for jo. they had a disco ball, fun lights, and sick music. james and carlos had on purple and yellow cheetah print suits while olivia had on a short, blue cocktail dress with black heels.

the apartment was soon ready for the social gathering/party thing and kendall and logan had returned to see the final product, impressed with the work the three looked put in.

"guys, it's just a small gathering get together," kendall told them, seeing how overboard they went.

"it's hollywood, baby," olivia said and put on sunglasses. "gotta go all out or not at all."