chapter 1

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Loiyorel, out of nowhere, felt the force of the heavy chair that pushed him through the window, and soon he was falling from a 6-story building that he owned.

Out in the sky, he did not regret how he lived. Loiyerel always stood with his beliefs. According to him, if he were to die tomorrow, he would live the fullest today.

Seeing his whole life flashing before his eyes, Loiyorel wondered how he would look when he finally hit the ground. Would he look like a frog? A mosquito?

It was not that Loiyorel wasn't taking his death seriously; in fact, he was taking it very seriously. He didn't want to look like a bug in the newspapers.

Death is not something you take lightly, especially when you're about to die.

As a last attempt to change his position moved his hands to strike a somewhat 'cool' pose. He didn't want to resemble a squashed bug like every self-esteemed person.

Instead of feeling enormous pain, Loiyorel felt light and a little odd. Is this how death feels? Nah, no way.

"Young master."

Wow! When was the last time he was called young? He did die at 27, not bad.

"Young master, time to wake up.

Loiyorel opened his eyes to find himself in an odd room. Strange... Was he dreaming? Did he get drunk? But he didn't feel hungover... Where is this place?

"Young Master, you can't be lazy."

Loiyorel yawned, then was stunned and shocked to find that his hands were small.

"I shrunk!" Loiyorel screamed.

He then covered his mouth, scared. There was a kid in his house, even if it was his house.

"Master Itony, don't be silly." The maid scoffed.

"Who the hell are you?!" He shouts.

He eased up, ready to run.

"Young master is still not used to your home yet? I'm Sally, your personal maid."

'What the hell is going on? Wait, what did she call me?'

"H-hey! What did you just call me?" He asked.

"Master Itony"

Now he gets it! Loiyorel got reincarnated into Itony Leizarelle, a side villain from a novel he had read. boring

He didn't remember the title, as it was long and dull. But the story was good.

He now realized his situation. It's your typical death and gets reincarnated; this was tiresome.

He only asked for one life; it would be unfair to him to live two. But in the novel, he will end up with a chronological fatal disease.

Why would he enjoy being beaten half dead by his adopted brother, who he had picked on for years? His death ended with the guillotine, whatever typical cliché ending.

Right now, all he wanted to do was to laze around. Him being active in his past life had taken a toll on his will to live. If he should die then, so be it. This time he will do his ultimate pose while dying. That was his only regret in his past life. Now, there are no trucks in this world to ruin his death pose.

Loiyorel lacked the energy or mindset to go against the story. Why should he? He had already accomplished his goal in one life. Why should he try to live life again? Right now, all he needed was rest.

Since this was an influential Dukedom, he had nothing to worry much about. They are rich, after all. Loiyorel picked his nose with pinky.

"Sally, I'm tired." He said.

"Are you seriously not going to play today with young master Elias?" Sally asked.

The only playing they do is Itony taking a piece of branch and beating Elias, calling him a stupid noble nonstop. The kid had some serious mental issues. Because Itony's ugly personality hadn't kicked in yet, Sally didn't know that Itony is a bastard through and through.

"No, I'm tired. I need some rest." He said.

"Okay, I understand. I shall inform the others." She bowed then took her to leave.

Loiyorel smiled, then dived back into bed. Ha~~ Sweet slumber~