“How dangerous is she?” Kamo Noritoshi asked. 

“No one knows for sure,” Zenin Ogi replied. “But she was one of the most powerful sorceresses to ever live.”

“Her technique is unknown because the only people to ever see it are now dead,” Y/n said. “Neoma is my half-sister, but I hardly know anything about her. She supposedly died when I was six, but my brother and I have reason to believe that her death was staged, and she never actually perished.”

“But why would she attack now?” Kamo asked. “Why not add into the mix when the event of Shibuya was happening?”

“I don’t know,” Y/n said. 

“Could it be the fact that you and Gojo Satoru had a child?” Naoya asked, leaning forward. “Two head members of powerful clans had a child together...could that be it?”

“My child has nothing to do with this,” Y/n frowned. “And if you know what’s good for you, you won’t speak of this again, Zenin.”

“Is that a threat, Y/n-chan?” He asked. 

“Consider it whatever you want,” She snapped. “It’s not the matter at hand. You should be worrying about the Zenin clan. Neoma is unpredictable, untrustworthy, and untraceable. She could strike at any moment, to any clan. You need to be on your guard.”

“Who will take this woman down when the time comes?” Ogi asked.

“The only people who would stand a chance are the Special Grades. Gojo Satoru, Tsukumo Yuki, Okkotsu Yuuta, Itadori Yuuji, and myself,” Y/n said. “But, if she was cornered, I believe that all of us could potentially exorcise her.”

“Is she recognized as a threat to the Jujutsu World?” Kamo asked. 

“Partially,” Y/n replied. “The rank of threat hasn’t been assessed by the higher-ups yet. But, I’m treating Neoma as a vengeful cursed spirit.”

“The same rank as Rika, the girl who cursed Okkotsu Yuuta,” Kamo said. Y/n nodded. 

“I’m arranging another meeting with the Special Grades to discuss a plan of action,” Y/n said. “But as for the moment, if you encounter Neoma, contact me immediately. If you can, stay out of battle. If it comes down to it, then fight with your life. However, if it can be avoided, avoid it. We don’t know anything about her.”

“What are you going to be doing during this time?” Naoya asked.

“Uncovering everything I can about her,” She replied. “Neoma is no longer my sister. She’s my enemy and a threat to the Jujutsu World. It’s my job to exorcise curses, and she’s nothing more at this point.” 

“That’s so cruel, Y/n-chan,” Naoya grinned. 

“Stick it, Zenin,” She said. “This meeting is over.”

“You’ve got three seconds to explain why you’re sitting at my desk, Zenin.”

The woman closed her eyes, exhaling through her nose the moment she opened the door and spotted the male sitting there. He twirled a pen in his fingers, looking up at her with a smug grin. 

“I just want to talk,” He said, sitting forward. “It’s been so long since you and I have had a nice discussion, Y/n-chan.”

“It’s Gojo-san to you,” She said. “You and I aren’t on a first-name basis.”

“Oh, but we were before,” He pouted. “What happened to that?”

“We were twelve,” She said. “And my father arranged that marriage as a joke to your clan. You're lucky I didn't marry you, or you'd be dead by now. Get out of my office, Zenin.”

“Now, now,” Naoya chuckled, placing the pen down. “No need to be so formal. We’re friends, aren’t we?”

“I don’t even consider you a colleague,”

“Ouch…”

“I’m not going to tell you again, Zenin,” She glared. “Get. Out.”

“Alright, alright,” He sighed, standing up. She watched as he walked towards the door, his hands slipping into his pockets. “Oh, by the way, your daughter is so cute. What’s her name?”

“Stay away from my child, Zenin,” She snapped. 

“Ohohoh!” He laughed. “Mama bear instincts right there! Don’t worry, I’m not going to mess with your daughter.”

“It goes for my students as well,” She said, making him pause in the door. He glanced over his shoulder. 

“I’m sorry? I didn’t quite catch that,” He said. 

“You heard exactly what I said, you dumb bastard,” She spat. “Stay away from my students. You’re only hunting after Maki and Megumi. If I even catch you within eyesight of them, I can swear to you that things aren’t going to be pretty.”

“Two threats in one day?” He quirked a brow, smirking. “You’ve certainly changed from when we were younger.”

“I didn’t have power-hungry mongrels after mere children, now did I?” She grinned. 

“You’re a real bitch, you know that?” He asked. “I’d love to be the one to execute you.”

She grabbed the door, lips pulled in a grin as she quirked a brow. 

“Get in line.”

《CHAPTER SEVEN: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》