Perfectheart x Reader ✧ Hiding

I must preface that I haven't played through the Omori Route yet (I will soon!), so I've never actually encountered this character. I'm going off what the Wiki says and adding a little snazz here and there, so I hope you don't mind! It isn't canon that Sweetheart feels threatened by Perfectheart, so this is headcanon! I assume that Perfectheart is an adult, by the way. Also, thanks to YuniccAfton  for requesting this!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

You were on duty at Sweetheart's castle, throwing whoever she hated into the dungeon. It wasn't the most rewarding job, but at least it paid well, plus there weren't many other jobs available. You looked at your watch and sighed, fifteen minutes left until your shift was over.
'Why isn't work over yet? God, I just want to leave. Anything beats imprisoning innocent civilians.' You thought to yourself.

You were brought back to reality by the sound of numerous angry footsteps from the floor above you.

'Who's the next lucky prisoner?" You thought to yourself once again, when all of a sudden, a pink blob came running towards you. Sweetheart? Oh wait, why does she look so terrified? Who was leading the rampage upstairs? You squinted your eyes and were even more confused when it started talking to you.

"Please, help! That maniac keeps running after me! I need to get out of here. Oh god, I was just trying to get out and then I stumbled into this awful place and...oh no. You work for her. I'm so sorry...hah. This is just a joke! Ooh wee, you just got pranked!" Her eyes darted everywhere, as she slowly began to back up, looking for an exit. Okay, maybe not Sweetheart?

You took a step closer, still examining. "Who are you? What are you?"

She furrowed her brows. "You really don't know?"

Okay, yes Sweetheart. "Sorry, miss! I uh, love what you did with your outfit, Sweetheart! You look so much better. Is there anything you need?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No no, I'm Perfectheart!"

Realization kicked in. "Oh! You're that messed up clone that everyone's been talking about!" You paused for a second, tilting your head slightly. "But...you don't look that messed up?"

"Well, y'see..." She trailed off as she heard the footsteps growing closer. She tugged at your arm, whispering urgently. "Please, you have to help me get out of here! You can just leave me in the middle of nowhere, I don't even care. I just can't be near her a second longer! Who knows what she'll do to me?!"

You glanced around and sighed, checking your watch again. Two minutes left. "Fine. My shift is almost over, so they probably won't notice. Let's go."

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you so much."

Since you'd been working at Sweetheart's castle for quite a while now, you knew all the ins and outs. There was a secret elevator that workers had access to which allowed you to get back home much faster. The footsteps grew softer and softer until they were nonexistent. You stopped at your house and looked at her. "Alright, skedaddle. You have a home too, right?"

She hesitantly said. "Oh, yeah...of course I do! Thank you so much...sorry, I didn't catch your name."

You extended your hand. "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure doing business with you."

She giggled, flashing you a smile. "Why do you talk like that?"

"Psh, like what?"

"All formal and stuff."