Y/n was still quite embarrassed from her outburst. That was until she heard a calming melody coming from the Anemo statue in Mondstadt. She and the other traveller walked to where the melody was coming from. She must say, the melody was enchanting and magical, it was almost addicting.

Under the Anemo statue stood a Green bard playing a wonderful song which tells the story of Stormterror's past. For some reason, the bard looked extremely familiar too her. She was positive she might have saw him before but could not exactly put a finger on where.

Y/n ended up concentrating too much and the by the time she realise it the song already ended which she was devastated about.

" Wait, you guys are.... Oh, that right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away." The green bard said.

"His voice is familiar as well. "

" Davlin? Who's that?" Question Paimon.

Aether reminded Paimon that it was Stormterror's real name. The other traveller continued talking to him. Y/n was now intensely staring at the green fellow. "The last time I check my memory wasn't that bad."

The green bard felt someone was drilling holes at the side of his head and turn his head and only to be met with dull yellow eyes.

"Uh... Hello there, is there something on my face?" Y/n quickly reassured him that there is indeed nothing wrong with his face. The bard bring his attention back to the other duo. "Anyways, my name is Venti the bard, three time winner of the 'most popular bard in Monstadt, ' to be precise."

After ending his long introduction, he ask Aether as to why they are here for. Which causes Paimon to scold him for asking such an obvious question as they are obviously here to ask him about Stormterror.

" The way he spoke about Stormterror, is like someone so dear to him."

"Aether! Show it to him." Aether pulled out a shining blue crystal, but by judging from both Paimon and Aether's expressions, it seems that it wasn't supposed to be what the crystal looked like now.

"The moment I saw him, I knew that he was powerful."

"Dvalin, he.... The augish he feels.... Has brought him to tears." Y/n can feel the atmosphere slowly turning gloomy.

Venti pulled out another but instead of it being blue and shiny. It was full of impurities and hatred.

"He was once such a gentle child. Now so full of rage and suffering."

" I also came across a teardrop crystal. Can you purify it?" For some odd reason, Y/n felt the urge to go closer to the crystal. The closer she got, the more intrigued she was.

"Could it be that....."

The dark crystal released a red aura which slowly went to Y/n. More specifically, her katana. It was absorbing it.

" Paimon didn't know that you and also purify a crystal." Y/n stepped back from the crystal, causing the red aura to stop and return back to the crystal.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?" Paimon scolded.

"Crap! How am I going to cover up this mishap."

"I didn't know that my katana could do that.... But I think Aether should purify it instead."

"Please believe me. Please believe me. "

"Hmmmm... You sure? Maybe you can also help in purifying more crystals." Y/n quickly declined saying that her katana is not a suitable choice in purifying object at all. Venti seemed to give up and returned back before being interrupted. "Alright then let's continue." Y/n was grateful that now the attention is off of her. Y/n watched
Aether slowly purify the crystal. It was quite enchanting to see it slowly turn from being full of impurities to becoming a shining diamond.

But as enchanting as it is, Y/n was still focusing on trying to remember where she had seen this bard. "Anyway, even if Dvailn is not taken down, his life will still wither away the breeze."

"His hair and eyes and his voice.... Are all so familiar."

"He'll burn himself out in the flames of anger." Venti continued

"Wait a minute...."

"This feeling of power radiating of him is not natural."

Suddenly, a flash of her memory from the past was the final key to her dilemma.

"This guy is...."

"LORD BARBATOS!"

Thank you for reading, I am currently having exams during this period of time. Which is why I took longer to write this. But I do not want to take a break from writing this as I don't want to keep ya'll waiting. So bare with me a little bit😅. Anyways, have a nice day!

Liz

1478 words

Katana of Corruption  (Genshin impact! Albedo x Vessel! Fem! reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें