𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

Laura heads off quickly and we then all move to say goodbye to the dumped Islanders.

But I head straight to Faye.

'That is fucking muggy. Muggy.' My eyes widen.

'What the fuck is that!?' Faye asks at the same time as me and Lib.

The 7 leave, and I head over to the swings with Faye, Kaz and Abi.

Immediately she starts crying and it is so shit. He has literally fucked her over so much.

'Literally every single person was unloyal apart from fucking Jake. What the fuck. What the fuck was in there water?' Faye fumes. And to be honest it does remind me I need to talk to Teddy.

Mostly because in all the chaos he still has bluebear.

So when Liam tries to talk to Faye, I take my chance to walk away and find Teddy.

But I go and find the postcard before I do so.

'You alright?' He asks, as I wander over to where him and Tyler were sat.

I take a deep breath, I knew someone would've brought up the postcard whilst I was with Faye.

'Not too bad. Not great.' I sigh, sitting down as Tyler scurried away.

'I don't want to make a massive deal if it wasn't a big deal, but. I just.' I put the postcard down and I can't help but stare at it again.

'I know you're here on your own, I didn't choose anyone and that means we should be fine. And this isn't me saying we're in a relationship but I just need you to know that no matter whether it was a dare, a challenge or whatever seeing that did really hurt.' I try not to get upset again and he nods.

'I understand. I understand that. And I appreciate that you're letting me explain what happened rather that going off on one. This was the first night.' He points to the photo and my stomach does a flip.

'It was a dare. I shouldn't have done it, I think I got caught up in the moment a bit. I'm not gonna make an excuse, I shouldn't have kissed her. I know that and I admit it. It was a stupid dare, a stupid mistake and nothing can change it. I understand that it hurts and that I hurt you when I said that I wasn't going to.' He starts, staring at the picture before he turns back to me.

'I couldn't tell you why I did it, I have no idea. I never set out with the intention to hurt you. I set out for Casa Amor with the intention of sleeping on the day bed and coming straight back as soon as I could.' I nod at him, trying to be reasonable but also kind of annoyed. 

'For me, I just. I don't want it to be something that keeps hanging over our heads and it's not something im gonna be like "oh well you kissed someone" you were single, we're not in a relationship. I just, I just want to be able to trust you and it's so hard when tiny little silly things like this happen because I was so scared, I had no idea what was gonna happen.' My eyes water and I try not to cry again, for the third time today.

'Mia. I'm so sorry. I can genuinely just apologise. I really do like you, this experience has cemented that.' He moves to give me a cuddle as I cry.

'I don't want to keep thinking about it. If you say it was a dare and didn't mean anything then I believe you. I'm not petty, I'm not a teenager and I can see that you know what you did and why it was wrong. I just want to forget about it and move on.' I sniffle, wiping my eyes carefully as he pulls away to look at me.