Prologue

⚠️⚠️⚠️
_____________________________

A small light bulb shone in a pitch-black room, the only source of light. Deep heavy breathing can be heard with low groans. The male was sitting right under the light, eyes droopy, head lolled down.

"Boys" A voice called, The guy standing right in front of the strained man. He held a small knife in his fingers, face contoured with a slight grin as he watch the seated male.

Two well-dressed men walked in standing by the door. The male moved his finger, and at the gesture, both men walked near the sitting man, removing the metal restains from his legs.

The man sitting in the chair was not in any condition that can be called good or healthy. His hands and legs were tied to the wooden chair, restraining his moving. Body completely naked showing every little wound given by the Standing beauty.

Almost every part of his body was stabbed with a small knife, cuts were deep but not fatal. The smirking male made sure he is alive all through the torture. A big cut was near his heart, almost fatal as the skin on the chest was peeled off exposing his torn muscles. Too much blood flowed out of his body making him question how was he still awake. The bloody puddle near his chair was great proof.

The two men successfully untied his legs but that was no near end of his misery. They moved both his legs up placing them right on his tied hands. Tying him into the position that He was now fully exposed to the male. He shuddered at the thought of what will he be going through next.

The two men left without a word while his torturer was lost in the darkness of the room. His vision was getting blurry, but his other senses heighten at the lacking. He thought he would die right on spot but No, that would be too easy for a death.

His attention was grabbed by the metal rod hitting the floor, the screeching noise made him more alarmed. He looked where the sound came from, the male walked out at the same time adorning a big boxy smile. He looked innocent if not for the blood splatter on his clothes and his blood-red hands.

"Well, today after soooo many years this pretty little boy wants to play with you." The man uttered walking oh so slowly. "And Willingly~" He whispered melodically. He showed the long rusty rod, twirling it around. He stared like it was made of gold. "With this." The low whisper was almost inaudible but it echoed in his mind like a scream.

His eyes widen when he realized what the other meant, helplessly shaking his head, aimlessly struggling "No." the small sound left his lips but No use. The useless struggle made the male smile wider, he stared at him Maniacally.

Without any more words, he shoved the rod inside his hole. Almost ripping him in two.

"Aagghhh" An agonizing scream left his mouth at the indescribable pain. His screams echoed through the room making his cry sound even wild.

Tears fell as the pain became unbearable. He thought his body would go numb, but he could feel the rod going in and out of his body. He could feel his lungs giving out, the energy completely draining.

But all this screaming didn't satisfy the standing male. He wasn't feeling any big attainment in this. So he pulled out the rod before taking out his favorite knife from the holster on his thigh.

Without a warning he pushed both back inside, this time tearing the skin, with his insides. If he thought before was painful then this was TERRIBLE.

He was literally ripped in two, felt like a small toy whose organ easily fell apart. His scream got louder tearing his vocal cords. This time his body got numb, not feeling anything as his wounds were major. His body relaxed at no sensation.

The male abruptly stopped the torture and looked behind into the darkness. He lifted his head to see as well. He could make out the blurred image. He lifelessly blinked to adjust his vision. He could see a silhouette of a man in the darkness of the big room. And he thought they were only here, he felt so dumb.

The man was seated on a sofa chair with his legs crossed like He own the world like He is the King. The manic beauty changed to an innocent face looking like a harmless puppy he stared longingly, eyes asking a wordless question. The hidden male passed him an Encouraging smile, very gentle. The very moment he felt many emotions, and was proud of himself.

He looked back at the bloody face, face changing back to a poisonous smirk.

Cause the real game just started......

________________________________

Hii~~