"Jongho please help me" Yeosang tries not to cry but his voice is breaking. The other clearly hears his pained voice and immediately gets worried.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Jongho's voice is urgent, something about Yeosang's tone told him that he has a serious problem.

"It's Wooyoung, he's been gone since yesterday and no one can contact him"

Jongho widens his eyes, Mingi is next to him frowning asking whats going on. He relays the message on to Mingi who gasps, telling the other to put the phone on speaker.

"Yeosang, its Mingi. Where are you now? Jongho and I will come to you" Yeosang hears the familiar deep voice and nods, telling him the address.

When he hangs up, Yeosang lets out a shaky breath. Too much time is being wasted when who knows whats happening to Wooyoung, he sits unmoving on the sofa waiting for Jongho and Mingi to come, hoping they know what to do.

Thankfully they come in no time, Yeosang lets them in and Mingi immediately pulls him in for a hug which makes him unexpectedly start sobbing for the millionth time, even surprising himself. "It's ok Yeosang" Mingi says softly, stroking his head "we'll find him, there's no way we cant".

Jongho pats his back too, and Yeosang tries to calm himself. He feels relaxed in Mingi's arms so they stay like that for a bit before he brings himself together.

When they sit down, a second isn't wasted as they start planning. "I don't even have a single idea on where he could be" Yeosang admits, he hates the fact that he's been looking for him for almost 24 hours now and he still hasn't got a clue on where Wooyoung might be.

"I have an idea... but I might be completely wrong" Jongho says but Yeosang tells him to continue, they need all the ideas they can get, one must be right at least.

"Since Wooyoung isn't responding and has been missing for a day, we're all assuming someone's taken him right?" They all nod, it might be a stretch and Wooyoung might have just gotten lost and lost his phone on the way but surely he would've found a way to contact one person at least, so the all came to the conclusion that he's been kidnapped.

"What if whoever took him is related to the models that go missing?" Yeosang frowns, looking at Mingi, who has a similar expression, could it be...

"Crush?" Yeosang says, why would they randomly take Wooyoung?

"Hear me out, Wooyoung is actually a target for Crush because one, he wrote that article about them, almost exposing everything they've been doing and two, he's 'dating' you Yeosang, the most famous model in this country. They probably took him to get information out of him about you".

Everything Jongho says makes more and more sense, Yeosang can't believe he didn't think of this before. Wooyoung was in danger all this time and he didn't even realise.

He lets out a long sigh, burying his head in his hands "still, how are we supposed to find him". Now they had a good idea on who took Wooyoung, they still have no idea where he could be and Yeosang is exhausted.

"Maybe he's where they take all the models, and where they took me" Mingi says, fiddling with his hands. Jongho takes his hands in his, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"Ok, we'll look there first. We cant waste any time, he's already been missing for a day. If he's not there, we'll think of something else but for now lets just go". Jongho says, giving Yeosang a hopeful smile "I know exactly where it is since it was just last year I saved Mingi from there".

For the first time Yeosang feels hope that they'll find Wooyoung "Thank you Jongho, really".

The younger nods and they stand up "Mingi you don't have to come if you're uncomfortable going back to that place, we'll be quick and then come back to you" Jongho says to his boyfriend, he could sense his nervousness when they decided to to back to that place.