ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ

Start from the beginning

"anyways. now it's easier for you to confess! so you won't have to worry about rejection or heartbreak" konon clapped her hands together and looked at the ceiling with sparkling eyes.

"ah about that-" riki started and konon glared at him. "about that what" "well- i don't know if i should confess or not because he might just be overly friendly or he could actually be dating that jake guy. he's pretty close with him during school and they always hang out." he dumped his insecurities of sunoo not actually liking him onto his poor sister who had barely processed the whole rant.

silence filled the room as konon blinked several times, still trying to process that whole thing. "that was.. a lot- anyways from what i've heard. sunoo could just be overly friendly? and he might also be dating this jake dude?" riki nodded at all her questions.

"i actually don't know about the dating jake part because i see them bicker and hit each other a lot" "thEN THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS YOU JUMBO" konon stopped herself from coming at her brother and just shook her fists in the air.

"and, nobody's just overly friendly for nothing. well- i guess in this case that sunny boy could be.." konon stopped to think and placed a finger under her chin. "his name's sunoo" riki pointed out and leaned on his side. "yeah yeah" she shook riki off and went back to thinking.

"i declare his code name to be sunny boy from now on!" konon pointed a finger into the air and yelled. "isn't that a bit obvious..?" riki asked with a tilt to the head. "how so?" "well, for starters he does have blond hair and his name is sunoo. his name starts with sun. and he's also got a pretty bright smile soo.." riki twiddled his thumbs at last reason.

"looks like somebody's whipped. even better." konon smiled before going back to thinking, again.

both siblings sat in silence as konon was doing her "thinking." riki fidgeted around with the blanket on the bed and looked up at konon, opening his mouth to say something.

"i guess i'll just confess. better than not doing anything and probably regretting it my whole life.." the silver haired boy muttered under his breath and prepared for a bunch of screaming and squealing from his sister.

"ATTABOYYY THATS MY YOUNGER BROTHERR" konon yelled in excitement and got up from her chair to tightly hug riki. "you're such a peer pressur-er." the boy groaned as his sister was squeezing him.

"yeah yeahh, anyways we need to come up with a plan for your confession. it's gonna be great!" and that made riki's stomach churn. konon never had the.. bestest ideas. "do we really need a plan for a simple confession? it's not like i'm gonna ask him to marry me..." the younger's mind dreaded the thought of having to go through the steps of a plan and having to memorize them.

the older clicked her tongue and shook her finger. "up up up, if you were to ask him to marry you i would have planned this out months ago." konon said and riki didn't know if she was joking or not. upon reading riki's confused face, konon laughed. "i'm obviously joking you idiot. now. plan." she said as she took out a piece of paper and slammed it down onto the floor.

she gestured riki to come down from the bed and to sit on the floor next to her. riki slowly slithered out the bed and sat down on the spot konon was patting. "what if he's absent the next day?" riki questioned. "does he seem like the type to be absent? do you see him in school everyday?" konon immediately answered back with another batch of questions.

"actually.. i see him in school everyday and he doesn't really seem like the type to ditch or anything." thinking back to all the school days riki's experienced with sunoo, he didn't think it was likely of the boy to miss a day whether he was sick or not.

"okay then don't jinx it." konon hissed and wrote lord knows what on the piece of paper with her marker that she was gnawing on earlier. "yes ma'am." riki rolled his eyes at his sister's remark and leaned in to look at what she was writing.

"operation sunny boy...?" he asked with a questionable expression upon reading the top of the paper. it was the first thing that caught his eyes since it was in bold, uppercase letters. almost as if the words were yelling at riki...

riki's eyes were going left to right as he was reading the plan konon was writing. he stopped when he saw an unfinished sentence and saw that konon was still in the middle of writing. "you write too slowly." he whined. "maybe you just read too quickly." konon snapped back.

"do you guys want any fruit?" a muffled voice from the other side of the door said. the voice was followed with a series of footsteps. both sibling's eyes widened and bolted to the doorknob. "no! you hide that paper majiggy!" konon whispered yelled to riki, aggressively pointing at the sheet of paper that was supposedly riki's confession plan.

the boy stumbled on his feet to get the paper and shoved it under konon's bed. as if on cue, the door opened right after riki shoved the piece of paper under the bed. riki mentally thanked the lords before awkwardly smiling at the open door.

"hi mom" riki and konon both said in unison. "were you guys exercising? why are you two sweating?" their mom questioned them both. "uhm. wow.. fruit..!" konon darted her eyes around the room and saw the tray of fruit in her mother's hands.

"thanks mom." riki breathed out, along with another breath he was holding in and gently pushed his mom out the room. "thank god for your surprisingly good changing subject skills." the boy slumped his back against the door, his hand on his chest.

"i told you they would come in handy one day" konon said as she set the tray of fruit down on her mini table and sat back down on the floor.

"i crinkled the paper when i shoved it under your bed and now the ink is messed up." riki blatantly said out of nowhere. konon slowly turned around and saw her brother holding a crumpled up piece of paper and black ink covering his hands.

"i'm going to beat your sorry ass into next week." she said with a smile before grabbing a notebook and chasing riki around her room.

(A/N: okay what the heck when did this story get 1.07k views??? 😀 i never thought i'd come to that point🧍🏻‍♀️but anyways i'm glad people actually read my stories and comment and stuff and it motivates me a lot seeing that people actually enjoy my shit so ty <3 especially you paulina and svnooshine)