ringo starr

He never thought he could be loved. Until Emma came along. She was the girl Ringo had prayed for. And luckily she loved him.

The summer weather was her favorite thing. The flowers blooming, sunlight and warmth. She was making some lemonade while waiting for her boyfriend to come home.

Ringo on the other hand was exhausted after another round of small arguments between Lennon and McCartney. He was glad he had at least Harrison as his best friend.

Still at home was Emma waiting for him. "Do you think daddy will be glad about the news?"

Emma stroked her belly, even if she had just found out she was expecting. The child haven't even started to grow much, but Emma wanted to talk to them every second.

"I hope he's home soon."

On cue the door went up and a tired Ringo came in. "Hi darling." Emma turned around to meet his blue eyes. And she fell in love all over again.
"Ello gorgeous." He kissed her lips.

"I've set up a picnic outside. Care to join?" She grabbed the lemonade and started to walk to the garden. Ringo followed like a lost puppy.

He sat down and took a bite of a grape. "This is exactly what I need. It's been an long day." He sighed while looking at his girlfriend.

"Maybe this can make you happier." She carefully gave him a box. Ringo looked at her confused. "What's this? I didn't forget anything important?" He became a little nervous, but Emma shook her head. "Just open it."

He lifted off the top and was met by a pair of tiny shoes and a letter. He took out the letter which read: 'Ello dad. Right now I'm not that big, but I wanted to say hi. Can't wait to meet you in nine months.'

Ringo looked over at Emma who was biting her lip nervously. "Are you for real?" His eyes softened. Then he stood up and dragged her up with him. "Emma? Are you pregnant?" She nodded before Ringo hugged her. "Oh honey. That's beautiful!"

He kissed her face all over, lastly kissing her lips. "There is going to be a little us." He laid a hand on her tummy.

"I hope they get you eyes. And nose. And lips. And hair. And personality."

"Marry me Emma."

He blurted out. Emma froze, feeling her eyes tear up.

"I know it's maybe not so romantic as I wanted it to be. But Emma, marry me. I'll give you and the child everything!" He lowered himself on one knee and took of his ring on the pinky finger. Emma gasped and nodded fast.

"Yes, yes and yes! I'll marry you Richard!" He placed the ring on her finger and spun her around.

"I love you Emma."

"I love you too Rich."