Taehyung's eyes widened in realization but he closed them right after melting in the man's arms. his legs went wobbly from the overwhelming feeling that went through him, he wanted to smile. but he couldn't, he shyly kissed back his hands clutching the man's clothes.

Jungkook felt the response from the other and pulled him fully against his body supporting the boy's weight, but he decided to lift him up, placing him to sit on the edge of the balcony. the hybrid gasped and pulled away when he was suddenly not feeling the ground anymore. but the raven kissed him again, moving their lips together and tilting their heads. The feeling Jungkook was holding back exploded inside of him like a timebomb. his body felt like it was on fire, his heart was beating so fast. He had never felt it this intense before. He had broken his own rules, but he didn't want to think of that right now.

They partnered and Taehyung stared at the human in surprise feeling with one hand his lips a small but real smile on his lips. The raven looked at the boy's lips, slowly moving his gaze up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

"You are my hybrid"

"y-yes....im yours. I don't want to have someone else" taehyung said.

"You better not think of Jimin or I will have to kill him, I do not like competition."

"i-i won't, but jimin is only a friend" taehyung said but then thought of something. "are we friends?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "not just friend Tae-"

"owner?"

"no...well i will be your ownder if you really want to. but i'm not gonna treat you like the others do"

"I want you to be my owner, you're kind to me.."

"Then I will be your owner too," Jungkook said and ran his fingers through the boy's hair. Taehyung smiled.

"i..i really like you. I only like you" taehyung said. "I love you, Jimin said it's love" he said softly, fiddling nervously with the shirt again. Jungkook hummed looking at the boy's hands.

"i-"

*ring* Jungkook heard the doorbell ring. He sighed and gently lowered the boy back on his feet. He looked around hearing the door already open and someone hurrying their way inside.

"ah sir, you can't just enter jeon's house!" the lady rushed after the man who made his way to jungkook's bedroom.

"Jungkook! we have a problem!"

"Namjoon?" the raven said, seeing the man in his bedroom.

"They have attacked one of your clubs, they stole everything you've stored there"

"they what?!" Jungkook said and frowned, he did not want this so early in the morning when he was just having a relaxing moment with his hybrid to talk about things.

"We have caught one of them but the others escaped. we were able to track them down for the most part."

"I will be on my way, let me get dressed first," Jungkook said. Namjoon then looked at the two, Jungkook in a bathrobe and the hybrid he had seen once before wearing only a big shirt. it looked really like the two just did the thing in his eyes.

"wait did you two-"

"Okay, you can wait outside," Jungkook said, turning Namjoon around to have him walk away.

"hello and bye" taehyung said softly at the man who was being led out of the penthouse by jungkook. Jungkook returned to the bedroom seeing a pouting boy in front of him.

"what's wrong?"

"you're gonna leave me alone now....." taehyung said he didn't want jungkook to leave, and definitely not now, not at this time.

"I....you can come with me." Jungkook said he expects it will be safe enough for the hybrid to tag along.

"really?!"

"yes, just do as i say while we are out"

"I will, I promise. i will listen very good to kookie"

"kookie?" Jungkook whispered to himself, but he didn't say anything about it seeing how the hybrid smiled. He will let it be, the boy could call him whatever at this point. Taehyung was a weakness to him, and he knew that very well. but he didn't want to let go of it at all. He didn't care about the rules anymore.

but there was still only one problem, Jungkook still hadn't decided what to do about it. he had made a mistake last night...

---

double update, just because i can lmao. i hope you liked it, i will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼