Tokyo! Tokyo! Part 2

Start from the beginning

   We walk in and pay, and we were escorted through rooms and rooms of lights hanging from the ceiling.  Big light balloons all over and each room had mirrors opposite you, and on the floors, with really began to mess with her vertigo.  I can tell Diavolo was having fun.  I needed to close my eyes.  "Brianna, are you okay?"  "Yes, it's affecting my vertigo, may I lean on you?"  He nods.  "Sure."  And put his arm around her.  We continued to walk through and walked into a laser light show.  As much as I wanted to see, it was messing with me more.  I pressed my face into his jacket and he pulled me in tighter.  (This feels nice.  I can stay like this forever.).  I got too comfortable, and wrapped my arms around his waist and began to snuggle in.  "Um, this is nice?"  He said is his soothing voice.  "Yes, I could stay here forever."  Then it just hit me what I said.  "Oh I'm sorry, I got too comfortable.  I'm so sorry."  I apologized so much, and Diavolo just smiled at me.  "No need to apologize I enjoyed it very much."  After our tour through the lights ended we headed out to eat some street food at the Lover's Day festival.

   As we started walking, forgetting that we were still holding hands, we were handed so many good luck charms. "This is wonderful. Such a beautiful day, and I'm really enjoying myself." I turn to Diavolo. "Me too Brianna?" He pauses. "At the restaurant you said you are now single, what do you mean by that?" I took a deep breath. "I am married. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I stopped walking, and moved to the side of the street. "My husband was cheating on me the entire time of our married life and he left me a couple of weeks ago for someone else. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just never thought about it, are you upset? I can repay you for everything honestly." He looks at me and steps forward to hug me. "No I'm not upset, he is a jerk though. Because you are wonderful person." I hugged him back and a tear fell on my cheek. "Thank you Diavolo, I thought I was a good catch for someone, but I guess I wasn't." As we hugged a little longer all the couples passing by congratulated us. "Why are we being congratulated?" I look at Diavolo, who sees what they were pointing at. "Because we're standing in front of a wedding chapel." He laughs. I turn and laugh too. "Huh, what a coincidence!"

We continue our walk and we smell ton of food. Yatai's making takoyaki, crepes, a candied fruit galore, and more. "So where do you want to start first?" I couldn't think believe my eyes. "How about we walk up this direction, and come back down over on that side." He laughed. "Sounds good to me." We sampled almost everything. Watching them make the items we ate was the best part. Diavolo eyes widen when we say the cotton candy. The heated sugar thin at hair, a making a giant ball. He took a bite into it, and was surprised. "It's filled with something.  Want to try it?" "Okay." As I bit into it, it was filled with candy, chocolate sauce, and marshmallows. "Woo, that's so different. We only just have plain cotton candy in the US." Diavolo reaches out for me and I took his hand as we continue walking. "Okay, now you haven't told me about you, are you from Tokyo?" "No, no I am not." He said.  "Okay, so where do you from? Anywhere in the US?" He looks at me. "I don't want to say, but you can ask me anything else." (What is he hiding?). "Okay, what type of foods do you enjoy?" "I really love sweets, that cotton candy was amazing I could eat that again." We laugh. "Okay, what do you like to do on your down times, when your not at work?" Diavolo thought a while. "I'm always working but I enjoy playing games, like Mononoke Land, have you heard of it?" "Have I heard of it, yeah! I play it way too much!" I notice some seats and I ask if he wanted to sit just for a minute. "Sure, come on." We walk up the the chairs that was in front a ramen station. "Would you like some ramen?" I ask Diavolo. "No, but please eat if your hungry." I order a large bowl of beef no sprouts.

My food comes and first I thank them for the meal, and ate! "OH MY GOSH! I can eat this everyday!" Diavolo watches me. "Is it that good?" I look at him confused. "Have you never had it? It's delicious." "I have, is it the same a cup noodles?" I laugh. "Funny, I thought that way too, just give it a try." He turns to me. "Sure, feed it to me." (He is a flirt! Stay strong, stay strong.). "Okay, open wide!" When Diavolo took his bite, his eyes widen! "That's delicious!" He grabbed the bowl from me a finished mine. "Hey, you could have ordered your own, you know?" "Why? It's Lover's Day remember, we share." He smiled at me and I laughed. "At least order one to go then." "Deal." We were approached by a man in a butlers outfit. "Young Master I believe it is time we head back." (Young master?). Diavolo turns to the person. "Yes, Barbatos we should be going. Brianna would you like a head back to the hotel?" "Yes, please."

   I collect the to go order and we head back to the car. Diavolo offered out his hand again, and I took it. We walked a few blocks to where the car was parked and returned back to the hotel. "So...are you a prince?" I asked while in the car. "Yes. And I will be king one day." I wanted to ask more questions but I just didn't know where to start. "I really enjoyed our day together. I don't get many of them but this was a positive one and one I hope to remember. May I take a picture with you?" Diavolo asks while holding his phone. "I would love to, as long as I can take one of you too?" "Deal." We take a cute picture together on his phone. And then we take the same but goofy picture on mine. I can tell he likes pictures. "I enjoyed myself as well Diavolo. Thank you I really needed it."

Diavolo leans over to me and gave me a hug. "I wish I could be with you longer." He whispered. "Yeah, that would be nice." "Brianna, thank you again." He pulled away from me just slightly, and kissed me on the cheek. Being in his arms felt really nice. My body wanted more, but I had to stop or I would regret it. "Diavolo, can I kiss you on the cheek?" "Yes." I slowly grazed my face next to his to plant a kiss on his cheek. I felt his hands rub up my back as he held me. We were like this until we got to the hotel. "We have arrived sir." Said the driver. We slowly pulled away from each other and got out the car. Diavolo escorted me to the elevators. "Thank you again, Diavolo I had a wonderful day." I said at the elevators. "I will walk you to your suite? I am going up as well?" "Oh, okay, well thank you." We get into the elevator and I press the 8. We rode it up in silence. We reached our floor and walked to the door, and I didn't want it to end. "Well thank you again."  I get my key out to go in and Diavolo stops me. "Brianna, may I kiss you, on the lips?"