🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀

Start from the beginning

You:" No it's fine I don't mind, there not from self harm if that's what you're thinking. There from battles I was in my world " I said and all of them looked amused.

Trey:" what type of battles?"

You:" fighting against people who is trying to kill you or trying to harm the village it could happen any minutes if you're outside the gates it could go from low to high ranking people Who'll try to eliminate you for no reason out of no where"

Ace:" you're making it sound like you were a soldier"

You:" I guess that's a another name for it, like here your being trained to become a great wizard, there kids are being trained to grow up and be able to protect their village after the people that protected it" I said and all of them looked awed with amusement.

Grim:" that's so cool! Did you fight any monsters?" Asked grim looking more excited.

You:" you're making it sound like I lived a fairytale. No I didn't tho some of them fought like one" I don't need to tell them the whole thing.

Deuce:" it is petty cool, by the looks of how many there are you must have been in a lot of them are all of them from fights?"

You:" I guess it is, and not just on my arms my whole body is covered with them, some are from fights some from training and some...from incidents I wish to forget. Tho I don't like them but they are a reminder of what I survived in my life. Each one has a story behind it"

Trey:" I don't know what you've been through and I don't think you wanna tell us yet but you're pretty tough for going all through it and still be standing here" said Trey looking down at me with a warm smile.

You:" thank you" I bowed my head and went back peeling in comfortable silence.

Minutes later~

Ace:"Puuaaah! We're finally done with the peeling"

Deuce:"My arms hurt" muttered the both leaning over the counters I shook head at how they looked exhausted with just peeling.

Trey:"Haha. Good job. Your hard work Will make it tastier"

Grim:" I'm full from just the smell" said grim, him and coco leaning over me as I'm flipping the chestnut in the pan like a professional chef. (Why did it change professional to depressed 😃?)

Trey:" Next we mix butter and sugar to the chestnut paste then add Oyster sauce as the secret ingredient" he said and I raised one eyebrow at what he said at the end.

Deuce/Ace/grim:" Oyster sauce" shouted the three there not actually believing that are they?

Trey:"Yep. The savouriness of Oyster adds depth and richness to the cream. Here's young oyster sauce with the walrus seal of excellence. Famous patisserie all use this in their tart" he said and I looked at the two to see if they actually believed this.

Deuce:"Seriously...that's pretty salty sauce"

Ace:"Even chocolate gets put in curry all the time...it might be good" aaand they did.

You:"[sigh] you two must have never cooked or baked in your lives for you to believe that, you can Cut it out now Trey, not everyone here is damn" I said not looking away from the stove they both looked confused at me until Trey started laughing.