𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗮𝗸 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀)

Start from the beginning

Bella tilted her head to the side as she saw how she was walking. Addison grabbed Bella's wrist and dragged her off. "Exam room. Now. Please," Addison said.

Bella groaned. She looked to the Grey sisters. "Tell whoever asks that I was paged for an emergency consult. Take Mr Paulus angiogram," she told her.

****

Addison was in the stirrups. Bella groaned as she pulled back the sheet covering her lap. "Oh no."

"Oh. Don't say that," Addison said as she groaned.

Bella looked at Addison. "I'm sorry Addie. You've got poison oak where no one wants to get poison oak," she told her.

"Oh god."

Bella nodded. "I'll be back. I'll keep my mouth shut before you tell me to," she said.

Bella came back five minutes later. Addison looked at her. "You didn't make a chart did you?" She asked.

Bella rolled her eyes. "No. I didn't. But technically since you're not an official patient, this is stolen medical supplies. Take it up with the chief," she said as she put on the gloves.

Addison's eyes widened. She shook her hand. "I cannot take this up with the chief."

"Okay okay. Chill. I was making a joke."

Addison looked to her. "Did I make jokes when you're in these stirrups?" She asked.

Bella shook her head with a smile. A smile that always made Addison regret shouting at her. "No. You don't. Sorry," she said.

"Good."

Bella lifted up the sheet again. She frowned. "Oh god. This... this is bad."

"What?"

Bella smiled slightly. "These blisters. They're growing very fast. I think you need steroids," she told her.

Addison shot up. "Steroids?! What?"

Bella nodded. "Yes. I've never seen poison oak this bad before," she said.

Addison all but threw herself back. Bella frowned. "What the hell did you?-," Bella was cut off.

"For the love of god Bella. The calamine."

Bella laughed slightly. "Right. My bad. Sorry."

Bella applied the lotion. She looked to Addison. "I have to go see what else I can find for this. Don't go anywhere."

"Where can I go?"

"Good point."

****

Bella was looking for other supplies she could use to treat the rash. She all but froze when she heard a voice. "What are you doing Shepherd?"

Bella turned to see Richard standing there. She  gave him a grin. She was under direct orders from Addison to not say anything.

Bella smiled. "Chief Webber. I'm so happy to see you. I was... I was just checking that we had enough supplies. For really big traumas. I guess I should go."

"Wait a minute Bella," he said as Bella turned back to him. "You are an awful liar."

Bella nodded. "It's true. I am. But... despite the lack of loyalty I got from Addison when she was dating my brother, I have been sworn to secrecy. So I have to respect that," she said. She smiled. "Red suits you. But if this bothers you too much, I can send you the money for these. Only to keep this between us. And no one finds out. And I don't get no repercussions."