𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

The happiest part of being a parent is when you realized how your daughter takes a lot after you. And this is what Mi-sun is thinking as she watched Minsoo at the age of two when she was running around, and giggling loudly to anything as she can't be hold steady in one place.

Even now, as she walked down the stairs of the Park brothers's home, she could hear her daughter giggling so loudly that it was almost hysterical. The sound, as it always did, brought an instant smile to her face.

The sounds of Minsoo's existence was always more than enough to ease her worries that she had after a stressful day from work.

As she walked into the front room, Mi-sun's eyes instantly went towards Minsoo who was being chased around by her Uncle Jay who was trying to put her in a new dress that he bought. He was aided by Sunghoon and Jake as they took turns acting like barriers, so the little girl could not head outside the door. Minsoo didn't even know that she was being played around by the three men.

"What's going on here?", Mi-sun asked when Minsoo upon seeing her, dove behind her legs to hug her legs, "Why are you bullying my baby girl?"

When she reached out to ruffle the wavy short hair of Minsoo, she shared a teasing wink with her husband who straighten up to his full height and pointed to Jay who held a little girl's dress.

"I just wanted to see if my new design for my clothing line for babies would match her", Jay started once more then gestured to his nieces who was hiding her giggles, "I dedicated this all for her"

Mi-sun squatted down to her daughter and gave her the Mom look that always worked, and Sunghoon always complained how it was so unfair to him, "You know your Uncle loves you so much, Minsoo, so why don't you allow him to put that dress? He'll give you a prize later"

At Sunghoon's gesture, Jay crouched beside Mi-sun and Minsoo who held her silence, looked between the two of them before casting a glance to Jake who was signalling her to do it with an encouraging smile.

She sighed exaggeratedly before running to Jay, "Okay"

Finally able to get Minsoo in his arms, Jay stood up and pulled Jake to follow him inside his designing room in order to be the camera man for their little cute model.

Sunghoon prepares to follow after them, only to pause and insist, "How come she listens to you more than to her dad?"

"You have to become a mother first", Mi-sun teased, patting him on the back and sending him on his way to make sure his brother wouldn't try to put Minsoo in those outfit for boys for fun.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 ✓ 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 🎉