Gojo Twins

=When the twins were born, Gojo literally pointed to each one of them to decide their names. "You'll be Hiroki and you'll be Tatsumi." Of course you and Gojo talked about the names beforehand, you didn't want him coming up with anything on the spot.

=The twins look exactly like him down to every last detail, it's like Gojo cloned himself. You were kinda disappointed since you spent 9 months carrying two boys only for them to inherit no looks from you.

=Gojo can't remember which twin is who. "Wait, which one is this?" "This is Hiroki you idiot, you named him!" Even as the twins grow older and learn to speak, "Dad, I'm Tatsumi not Hiroki." "Whoops my bad."

=Hiroki is the older of the twin and he's the more outgoing one while Tatsumi is the opposite.

=For play time Gojo literally toss them both high into the air and catch them. You feel like a nervous wreck everytime you leave Gojo and the twins alone.

=You always scold Gojo for his recklessness "if there is even a scratch on them I'll make you regret it Gojo Satoru, do you understand...?"

=Yes, he once took them to exterminate a curse. "Cursed Technique Reversal Red." *cue the explosions* "and that my boys is how you exorcise a curse, don't worry I'll teach you how when you're older."

=Their dad is their idol. There was even one time he took them flying. "Dad, you're like a superhero!" "You're so cool!" "I know kids I'm the best after all."

=Brags to his kids how he's so strong and good looking. Also about the missions he goes on as bedtime stories.

=Tatsumi is more attached to you while Hiroki is more attached to his dad but there are times the three of them will try to gang up you. Of course, you show them who's the real boss of the house.

=If the twins due end up inheriting Gojo's cursed technique and six eyes. Let's just say the jujutsu world will rejoice, not only one but two of them have them? Ohhh boy.

=Gojo will not force his children to become shamans if they don't want to, he'll encourage them to be whatever they want to be.

=But you and him will teach them about the world of curses. They'd have the ability to see curses and who knows what dangers they might face. It's important they at least know how to protect themselves.

=Gojo will never let the elders come close to his children. No matter what they say, Gojo won't listen to them. They're his precious children not tools to be used.

=Also your family portrait is just all of you wearing Gojo's sunglasses. You're one good looking family.