Day Off with Gojo

◆Working as a full time shaman, it’s hard for both you and Gojo to be free at the same time. When these rare moments due occur you’ll both make the best of it.

◆It’s either staying home or going out. If you’re both feeling exhausted you’ll opt to stay at home. If you feel like going out

◆Gojo will definitely accompany you. He’ll be like glue sticking to your side the whole time.

◆For a home date, you’ll both will sleep until noon or until one you wakes up leading up to a cuddle session or something more spicy.

◆You’ll both be in the kitchen in your pajamas dancing and singing (mostly Gojo) while you both make breakfast or lunch depending on the time you both woke up.

◆It’s no secret that Gojo is a huge fan of movies so you’ll most likely end up having a movie marathon. He has a huge TV and sofa with lots of space so you’ll both be snuggled together as the movie plays.

◆He’ll most likely be talking and making commentary as the movie plays, you laugh at them or tell him to shut up.

◆A home spa is also another option. You’ll both be soaking in a bubble filled tub as you sip your expensive wine, you both sharing one glass.

◆After a relaxing bath, you’ll both put on ridiculously designed facemasks with cucumbers over your eyes as you lie side by side on the sofa.

◆Since it’s a day off, Gojo would most likely end up ordering all kinds of food. Too much that you don’t think you could finish them. However, don’t worry! All the desserts will be eaten by the man himself.

◆You’ll both end up passing out on the sofa till morning comes and you’re panicking because you’re going to be late for work.

◆While Gojo refuses to move from his spot.
If you both decide to spend the day outside, Gojo will put no stops on how much he’ll spend. Name a place you want to go and he’ll take you.

◆Car rides with Gojo are fun, blasting your favorite songs while you slighty open the window letting the wind in but also scary since he drives like a maniac.

◆Wherever you end up going it’ll end up with him suggesting to have lunch at an expansive restaurant which he pays for even though you persist to split.

◆Another thing that ends up happening is shopping, if Gojo sees you eyeing something in interest he’ll instantly drag you to purchase it. Man’s got a black credit card.

◆Gojo will also end up snapping pictures of you when you’re not looking. He keeps them so he can look through them when he’s away on mission. Fueling him to finish the mission as fast as possible so he could return to you.

◆His home is being in your arms wherever you are.