Shopping with Gojo

●Gojo had accidentally lost his favorite pair of sunglasses. He was sad about it for an hour before deciding to get a new pair. While you just stare at him blankly, because he has at least seven of the same pair of sunglasses.

●The man just wanted an excuse to go shopping and waste his money for fun. Of course, he drags you along too. When he’s literally wearing the same pair of sunglasses he lost.

●“Satoru, you don’t need ANOTHER pair of sunglasses…”

●“Of course I do! Don’t be silly, sweetheart~”

●Gojo doesn’t go to those cheap malls no he takes you to the high end luxurious mall. Where they only sell luxury brands.

●People will naturally stare at both you whether it be customers or the employees. You sneakily glare at any person who’s stare lingers a little too long on him, hugging his arm tightly. While he browses through the various sunglasses.

●He’ll let you pick and you’ll have to the one who puts it on him.

●He lowers himself and closes his eyes with a smile on his face as he waits for you to place the sunglasses on his face.

●He’ll even look for matching sunglasses for both you to wear even though you insist that you don’t want to because of the price tag but eventually you give in. Gojo and you will wear matching sunglasses and take a selfie.

●Gojo will take a long time deciding so you just sit on the sofa behind him while he makes his choice. “Just pick the right one!”

●“Hmm…I’ll take both!” Cue your facepalm.

●Before you could take out your wallet to pay for your pair of the matching sunglasses, the man already gave his black credit card to the employee.

●You make a suggestion since he came to buy sunglasses why not buy sleep masks too. Proceeds to drag you into the nearest Gucci store.

●After all your shopping, he’ll suggest to take a rest at a nearby cafe. Where he can stuff his face with sweets.

●When you both reach home, Gojo will put on a fashion show with the newest items he bought. Forcing you to participate as well, while he takes dozens of pictures.

●“Look a little towards the right, YES PERFECT!”