Gojo trying to make stotic!Reader smile

"Gojo san, don't you have a meeting to attend to?"

Books and papers held within your arms as you walk down the long hallway, on your way to teach the second years. Gojo easy matches your pace as he walks beside you, a grin on his face.

"Oh I do?"

You sigh at the man beside you, as his grin widens. You admit that he is a great shaman who's skills are above the rest but as a human being he's annoying. You wonder how you were able to work alongside him since high school, he was arrogant, persistent and way too full of himself. Not to mention he was adamant in being in your presence.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"What's orange and sounds like a parrot?"

"...."

"Say what..!"

"....what?"

"A carrot."

Gojo bursts out laughing, his laughter echoing through the silent hallway as he clenches his stomach. You however, remain silent at his ploy to get on your nerves.

"Hey hey!"

"......"

"I told my doctor that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places!"

He continues laughing as you feel a sigh escaping your lips. "Geez, tough crowd!" Gojo nudges you, while you give him a side glance focused on getting to your class. Gojo frowns as you still remain impassive towards his jokes. Ever since that one time you smiled in highschool, Gojo could not get that image out of his mind. You looked so beautiful, his heart warms at the thought. He'd do anything just to see it once more. You both reached the door to the classroom but before you could open it Gojo stops you by placing his hand on your shoulder. You raise your eyebrow, turning to face him.

"Has anyone told you, you have beautiful eyes?"

"Because I can see myself in them."

Your eyes slightly widen at his words, but the frown was still present on your face. Gojo inwardly sighs, as he seems to have failed yet again. He ruffles his hair in frustration, ready to walk away but he sees something that took his breathe away.

You smiled.

Even though, it was barely visible and only lasted for a moment-Gojo saw it and he couldn't help but feel his heart beating faster at the sight of it.

"Have a good day Gojo san." You slide open the classroom door before stepping in and closing it behind you. He hears the sound of the second years greeting you. Gojo feels a smile blossoming on his face, his cheeks warming at the sight of your smile. That alone was able to make his day better and how he'll do anything just to see it again.