S/O who's having an anxiety attack

"Hellooo, my love!" as Gojou answers the phone, who was in the middle of a lesson with the first years.

"Sa-toru..."

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Gojou asks as panic fills his mind. You were breathing heavily and as if you were trying to catch your breath and he could hear the fear laced within your voice.

"(Y/N), where are you?" He asks calmly, trying not to lose his composure and make you feel worse.

"H-Home.."

"I'm coming" was all he says as he hangs up the phone. He quickly teleports back home and runs to your shared bedroom. He knew you would be there, his senses were telling him. When he reached the bedroom door, he stopped and took a deep breath. He slowly opened the bedroom door, the room was dark but he could see your figure in the corner of the room.

As he slowly stepped into the room, he could see you clearer. You were shaking, hands pressed against your chest as tears were leaking from your eyesーyour phone left beside you.

"(Y/N)..." he whispers as he walks towards you. "(Y/N), I'm here.." he says as he crouches down beside you. You slowly look up, eyes filled with fear. "S-Satoru..." you whisper in between your breathing. Gojou pulls down his blindfold and slowly pries your clenching hands and takes them into his own.

"I'm here, (Y/N) I'm here" he whispers, his eyes filled with worry. You stare back at him and cletch his hands harder, as more tears spill from your eyes. "Breathe, (Y/N)" he says as takes a deep breath. You copy his actions holding his hands tighter. "Close your eyes and breathe deeply" he instructs you, now sitting in front of you. You keep doing as he says, while he whispers reassurances to you.

"I'm here (Y/N), you're safe..."

As Gojou sits with you, only the light peaking from the curtains illuminating the room shared between the two of you.