"You tiny toe i said......" Taehyung said but cut-off by younger, "It's ok hyung let Jimin hyung sit with me, it's been many days we spend time together."

"Yes go away you bitch...bye alien~~" Jimin said while smirking evily.

Taehyung mumbled a small 'okay' and sat another seat with slacking face while a pout formed on his pretty lips.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some hours they all arrived at Jeju Island, where Taehyung already came with his friend but now he is come with his husband, his love. The island was so pretty and beautiful. It's the most famous tourist place in the South Korea. Every tourist loves that place so much and also loves to come here to spend their time.

 Every tourist loves that place so much and also loves to come here to spend their time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Anyway, the six people go to the hotel which is booked by Mr.Hope. There are two people who didn't come with them. 1) Namjin's daughter and 2) Mr.Hope.

Namjin's daughter didn't come with them because she wants to go with her grandparents to their hometown and Hobi didn't come because 1) he don't wants to deal with these horny couples and 2) he have to manage the company also.

The couples entered the hotel and walked to their specific rooms to take rest for a bit. As Taekook entered their room Jungkook goes to the bed and laid down. Taehyung walked to the younger, sat on the bed and caressed his husband soft hair while received soft sigh from the younger.

"Tired?" Taehyung asked. "Hmm...wanna sleep." Jungkook mumbled softly. "Let's change our clothes first bub." Taehyung said. "Don't wanna....." Jungkook mumbled tiredly.

Taehyung smiled and picked younger on his arms and take him to the washroom to take a shower. After shower he dressed his husband while Jungkook clinging on Taehyung like a koala.

"Ok all done let's go to sleep, good night baby, i love you." Taehyung said and pecked his husband lips lovingly, who was already in deep slumber. He smiled again and cuddle with the younger then also go to sleep.

NEXT MORNING :-

It's 10:00 o' clock when they all decided to do breakfast, everyone gathered in Yoonmin's room to do their breakfast. The room service brings their foods and they all sat on the table to take it but suddenly Jungkook scrunch his nose and closed his mouth while makes annoying expression.

"What's the smell, take it out....fast." Jungkook said while others are looking at him confusingly.

"But we can't feels any smell kookie....you probably...." Jimin was saying but cut off by younger, "It's disgusting hyung.....I SAID TAKE IT OUT NOW...." Everyone flinched by sudden reaction.

"Baby calm down...but what to take....." Taehyung said but he was also cut-off by his precious husband, "DON'T BABY ME...." Jungkook yelled again. He was about to say something but suddenly stand up and ran to the washroom, while everyone looked at each other confusingly.

"What's happened with him suddenly? Taehyung what are you done?" Namjoon asked. "Hyung i don't do anything, i also....." He was saying but stopped himself when he heard gagging sound.

He again looked at his hyungs while his hyungs also looked at Taehyung suspiciously. He don't say anything and run to the washroom. His eyes widen like a ball when he looked at his husband, who is throwing out badly while holding the sink for a support.

He hurriedly walk to the younger and hold him by his waist. Jungkook flinched when he feels someone hands on his waist but relax when he noticed the ring on Taehyung's finger.

He finished throwing up and put his head on his husband shoulder tiredly while Taehyung running his hand up and down on younger's back.

"Are you alright baby? How are you feels now? Why are you throw up? Does your stomach upset? Let's go to the doctor for...." Taehyung was saying but cut-off by Jungkook, "Hyung i am alright....just feels dizzy. Just hold me tight."

"What...dizzy, why don't you say me earlier? Let's go to the doctor. Your health don't looks good bub." Taehyung said but frowns when he didn't gets any response from his husband. He looks down and saw that Jungkook passed out. His husband looks so pale and tired.

"Baby.....Bub....Kookie.....Kook.... Jungkook...Hey, wake up bub...." Taehyung try to wake him up but it was no use. So, he take his husband on his arms and leaves the washroom hurriedly to go to the hospital.

"Tae....Kookie what happened to him?" Jimin asked panickedly. "I don't know, i will take him to the hospital now." Taehyung said and with that they all leaves the hotel and headed towards the hospital.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Any thought?......🙃
.
.
.
.
Author🐰