-

"Alatus, what's this news I've been hearing from the maids?"

"They're right, I found my queen." he gave a minuscule smile and smirked.

"A thief? Yeah, a thief." Beidou pointed out the fact that she did something horrible, it didn't transmute Xiao's view for the girl though. He still admired her for her beautiful looks and gentle voice. Ehem, I meant 'him'

"How can you throw beauty into an abhorrent place such as a dungeon?" Xiao responded.

"Since I profoundly relish you a lot, I'm gonna let this slip. This will be a secret between both of us, okay? Well, I don't authentically think it will cause any drama since it's just glomming wine. But please do tell her to never do it again."

"Alright, but hey... i've been thinking about this for a while,"

"Hm?"

"Why did you refused to rule over the castle?"

"Hmm well, There are some answers... That is not yet supposed to be revealed. You will only know... Once it's the right time."

"When is the right time?"

"Ahh, you should come back to your princess now, you know you shouldn't make her wait, right?"

"Yeah, okay.." The prince ambulated his way out of the room to visit the incipient princess. "I'm sorry my dear brother... I was selfish."

Venti's Pov
I woke up in a warm and cozy bed. The surroundings near me are authentically different. Three different sounds of giggles are what I can hear. Wait where am I?! "ooh la la! She's awake!" I heard a light but genuinely exhilarated voice. I sat up and realized I was in a room. Damn, I was expecting to be in a dungeon but- Why am I in a dress?! "Goodevening Princess~"

"Wait hold on. Where the freak am I?!"

"It's quite shocking that the Princess verbally expresses some vulgar words..."

"That's not a bad word! My mom would slap my butt if I say some." I chuckled. "Anyways, where am I..? And why did you call me princess!"

"Oh? Oh! Silly me, I haven't told you yet have I? Well, the Prince authoritatively mandated us to bring you to a room. You are his future Queen. Ahh, how lucky of you" She grinned softly.

"Wait, first of all. I am not a girl-" I got cut out when I saw a... very handsome boy came inside, ugh stop I can't be gay right now. "Prince Alatus" They bowed "Ganyu, I want some alone time with my princess, please."

"Will do, Prince Alatus. Keqing, Noelle." The girl named Ganyu walked away as the two others followed her. "Hi-?" I waved my hand, who is this Prince Alatus?

"May I know your name, m'lady?"

"Hey stop that cringe talks!!!"

"Ugh, just tell me your name, is it that hard?"

"Venti! Now let me go home"

"My name is Xiao- wait what? No! This is your new home"

An inelegant silence has appeared. I was just trying my best not to look at him, but I sure can feel his eyes on me... But I did something shameful, why would he want me to be his queen? Is this a plan? Ugh, I don't know anymore I'm lost!

"Would you like to stargaze with me?" He said as he covers his face and looked away. Personally, I really love stargazing. It was the things I always do with my brother, ah, wish I could turn back time.

"yessss! I haven't done that in a while. Wait! erm.... I'm gonna change to something more comfortable, this is so itchy!"

"Of course, anything you want."